Gillece / Overcharges
Gillece Plumbing was called to clear a sewer line which they did for $99. They suggested a free video inspection and then told me that I needed to have the line cleared better with a $2000 jetter service. After paying for that they again suggested a free video inspection and said I needed to remove a wall in my garage, dig up the floor, and spend over $6000 more to replace the sewer line.
I finally said "no more" and the salesman Jeff stayed a long time trying to get me to change my mind with very high pressure sales tactics. He even called a day later with offers for financing.
Here I am a year later with not one single problem with my sewer line. It was probably cleared with the initial $99 snake and I wasted $2000 on the jetter service. I'm glad I wised up and declined the $6000 replacement.
I am disabled and medical expenses take up most of my limited income, which I explained to their salesman. He still pushed for the $6000 repair.
How do these people live with themselves? Elderly, disabled, impoverished, people are of no concern to them.
More Gillece Complaints & Reviews
- Gillece Plumbing - Ridiculous Pricing 
- Gillece Services - Overcharged Gouging Obscene Pricing 
- Gillece Plumbing - Scam company
- Gillece Plumbing - Poor Service and scam 
- Gillece Plumbing - Refusal to Reimburse for Work Not Done 
- Gillece Services Plumbing - Unethical behavior
- Gillece Heating, Cooling And Plumbing - Furnace
- Gillece Services, LP - Scam
- Gillece - Toilet overflow 
- Gillece - Price guaging