Giftbloomsproduct/service

The worst customer service I have ever dealt with.

I ordered balloons for my sister because it was her birthday;she lives in the Seattle area. After I placed my order, I received a call from a man I could barely understand, telling me they ran out of latex balloons. He gave me the option of all the balloons being large balloons, but I didn't want that. I was then told he would call me back.
He called me back a few minutes later saying they found latex balloons. I asked if they could be an assortment of bright colours, as my sister doesn't like just plain yellow, and he said that would be no issue.

On the day of my sisters birthday, I had not heard from her and it was past the delivery time. I had to call and ask her if she received a delivery (thus ruining the surprise). She then went outside and found the balloons. The delivery driver did not knock, and I know this because my sister was at home all day studying. I called the company and was informed they were "delivered to the recipient at 5 P.M.". This means the balloons were sitting outside for hours and the delivery driver lied about knocking.
Not only that, my sister sent me a picture of the balloons and all of the latex balloons were YELLOW. I also paid extra for more balloons during the order, and asked for bright colours - I was given one extra balloon and it was white. Absolutely ridiculous.

I contacted the company and asked for a refund and was jerked around between multiple employees (Max, Neo, and Dan Shulman). I then said I would write a terrible review if I didn't get a refund as the entire experience and product was wrong. I was then contacted and said my sister had to return the balloons to an address in Seattle in order to get a refund. That is an absolute joke! This company really expected me to ask my sister to drive and return her birthday balloons because of a mistake GiftBlooms made.

I wish I would have read the reviews before I purchased from this company. Worst customer service experience I've ever had and I'd advise you to go elsewhere for gift purchases.

Ke