[Resolved] Getahelpdesk.com By Getafreelancer.com / irresponsible dispute resolution by its staff
Not only there are many legit people who try to get their job done, but also there are a lot of scam artists running afoul at getafreelancer.com website.
I was scammed by one of those fraudsters, and getafreelancer.com will not do anything about it.
Their getahelpdesk.com system is supposed to protect honest people and be an impartial arbitrator to an issue between the parties.
However, its Staff often times leaves the dispute between fraudster and victim on their own to resolve the matter.
Obviously, a fraudster being fraudster never admits their wrong doings, and the victim is forced to deal with those frauds. As a result, the resolution is not going anywhere.
Asked for help by the victim, all the Staff at Getafreelancer.com can say is that
If there's a dispute between you and your provider, you'll have to find an agreement with the other side. We do not act as a judge in case of disputes (see our terms).
What is this?
I strongly suggest people not to use Getafreelancer.com unless they are willing to protect people from fraudsters.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com Customer Care's Response, Jan 02, 2010
We have a customer support email at:
customer-support [at] getafreelancer.com
Suspended users can still log into the support system.
Our contact details are as follows for any further followup:
Ignition Networks Pty Limited ACN 134 845 748
an Australian Company
5/36 Bayswater Road
Potts Point NSW 2011
PO Box 1121
Double Bay NSW 1360
Email: legal [at] freelancer.com
More Getahelpdesk.com By Getafreelancer.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] www.freelancer.com - fake projects and identity 
- [Resolved] Freelancer.com - scam via account suspension 
- Freelancer.com - freelancer.com will steal your money 
- Freelancer.com - account closed, stole my money 
- [Resolved] Freelancer.com - scam 
- Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com - money in financial dashboard is not transferred
- Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com - freelancer.com deducted money from my account/balance because my employer had violated terms and conditions.
- Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com - data entry typing work
- Freelancer - account closing scam
- Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com - freelancer.com closed my account