Genuine Warranty Solutions / Bad experience

May 1 2008 my husband joined universal gas and electric supply, because, door salesman, stated it was cheaper, my husband signed it, but bill was in my name. when we received the bills, it was too costly, I was told by universal by phone, that I could cancel, for $250.00 and letter of cancellation, isent$100.00, and letter. No cancellation, but more bills, I called again, and was told full amount of $250.00 had to be sent before stopping, I sent$150.00, and another letter. They have check, but have not cashed it or stopped service.

Va

Comments

• Me
      16th of Mar, 2013

virginia, us
    my husband and i purchased a used truck and were {pushed-into} purchasing the warranty that they claimed was necessary for a used truck. WARRANTY SOLUTIONS are a subsidiary of our car loan from wells fargo. its the biggest scam i've ever heard of. we'd had our truck about 10 months when we needed a new clutch. the repair shop we use called to receive pmt. and was told that we'd PROBABLY get it. NOTHING. we laid out the cost, and began the process of trying to get someone to answer the phone. after a month, we finally spoke to a MIKE who told us that "clutches were not covered, and that we should have called before the repairs were made".
    it cost us, out of pocket, $1020.00. good for nothing. didn't want to hear anything, that was the way it was. i hate it when we have no recourse. hope someone can do something.