General Revenue Corporation / Beware

United States Review updated:

I keep getting calls from General Revenue Corporation saying that I still owe they money in the amount of 1174.00 dollars, claiming that I defaulted on student loans for American Intercontinental University. I NEVER WILLINGLY PARTICIPATED OR SIGNED UP for anything in regard to American Intercontinental University. Sure I might have signed up and taken a couple of classes, but I do not feel that I should have to have paid this 1174.00 dollars to General Revenue Corporation. Now, they have ruined my credit, and now I cannot be able to sign up for any major credit cards or even purchase a car, which my family has been begging me to do for this year. They (General Revenue Corp.) force me against my will to take out two separate payments of 587.00 from my personal savings accounts in order to stop harassing me. I want my money back. They told me that I did not make these paments, that further humilation would be inflicted upon me. They claimed that I was the one who told the collectors to go away. I did not willingly sign up for American Intercontinental University and all this mumbo-jumbo. NO EXCEPTIONS!

St

Comments

• Th
      19th of Oct, 2010

The proof of non-debt is on the consumer. Did they just pick your name out of a hat?? No... No one can force you to pay anything against your will ... You have a right to be given proof of the debt. This means a signed copy of what you agreed to, or a promissory note. Then if it is not you, submit it in writing to them. 99.9% of the time the schools do not make Identification mistakes as you have to proved your SSN#. Why would they say you owed something if you didn't?? I'm not saying mistakes aren't made, but is not very likely. I hope for your sake it wasn't you. Did you attend the school or apply on line?? If you didn't cancel your request you will be billed for the classes whether you took them or not... That's why you always read the fine print in this world ran by a bunch of Elitist Rich Zionist Jew pigs that own everything. The own 92% of the schools in the world and 96% of the worlds wealth. And have bought and paid for every cop lawyer, politician and every underhanded shady deal that has ever went down in this world they are the evil that plagues this universe and their Real Holocaust is coming when God caomes back to burn their nasty fkng azz's for real this time and they shall burn for forever for their crimes against man and God. I want to be on the match lighting crew so i can laugh at them for their arrogance and say I told you so, Now Burn Mthr Fkrs Burn... They don't know how close they are to their Eternal Suffering.