GEMB Lending / Unauthorized billing
My husband has a loan with GEMB lending and was behind in his payment so I told him that he could make the payment out of my checking account. I was present when the call was made to GEMB. They were authorized to take the amount due of 394.56 and only that amount. My husband was very specific about the fact that this was the ONLY money they could wire out of my account.
On the 24th of December, 512.66 came out of my bank account. I had my husband call GEMB about the error and the cust. service rep was the same person that he talked to the first time. This guy was very belligerent and although he agreed that the taped transcript said that all he could take was the 394.56, he did not see any problem with taking an extra payment. I threatened to have my bank reverse the entire amount and then he finally agreed to refund the difference within 48 hours...well it is now the 29th of December and they have refunded NOTHING.
This is blatant wire fraud on the part of GEMB. I have filed complaints with the FTC and FDIC so far and I want SOMEBODY in jail for this.
More GEMB Lending Complaints & Reviews
- GEMB Lending - What a rip off 
- GEMB Lending - Failure to produce title in timely manner
- GEMB Lending - Terrible Customer Service
- GEMB Lending - Lending practices
- GEMB Lending - Beware
- GEMB Lending - Won't mail out my interest reporting form 
- GEMB Lending - RV Loan 
- GEMB Lending - Poor Service 
- GEMB Lending - Highway robbery
- GEMB Lending - Won't send out payment book