Geico / unauthorized credit card transaction

United States Review updated:

I signed up for geico insurance online on 03/07/2013 and agreed to pay $24.37 and they took that plus an additional $113.75 that was not authorized. I called geico customer service and they said it was for a previous policy that had cancelled more than 6 months ago and they will not give the money back, it is an unauthorized transaction and I consider it theft.

Ru
Mar 08, 2013

Comments

• Ru
      Mar 08, 2013

I signed up for GEICO insurance online on 03/07/2013 and agreed to pay $24.37 and they took that plus an additional $113.75 that was NOT authorized. I called GEICO customer service and they said it was for a previous policy that had cancelled more than 6 months ago and they will not give the money back, it is an unauthorized transaction and I consider it theft.

• Mi
      Sep 18, 2013

The thiefs...i ask for a quote because my daughter was searching for a car insirance, they added her and told me they cant take off unless if i proof that she is not driving my vehicle and proof that she got another insurance. Otherwise they are going to keep charging me. I have it recorded...absurd!