Geico / mishandle the claim

Escondido, CA, United States Review updated:

On April 5, 2017 I had an minor car accident in front of the Chase Bank on El Norte and Broadway in Escondido. I had a very small scratch on my brand new 2017 Mercedes. The Geico Insurance adjuster was Mona Hojo (Ph# 858.513.5398), Geico estimated the damage to my vehicle at $142.00, to rub out the minor scratch.
At the time of the accident, the other party did not complain of any injuries at all. He is so scary so I did call the police. There is a police report. I tried to tell Mona that there is no witness, they are together to set up a claim on Geico. The police report did not have a witness.

My husband was a Marine sniper in Vietnam war. He passed away one month before this incident happened. He came back has his master degree of electrucal Engineer and work for Rockwell for almost 40 years. He has Alzheimer's. He took his own life in Feb 27. 2017.
Under this shock, I was very sick and did not have the ability to deal with this, The adjuster decide it is my fault. I talked to the adjuster Mona she told me that Geico was going to pay for the damage to my vehicle. She said that Geico was NOT going to pay for the other party, James Clymer's car damages, because he claimed to have a lot of damage to his vehicle, and the picture of damage to my vehicle could not have caused that much damage to his vehicle. She denied his car claim.
After this call from Mona I considered that this matter was finished, it is a small claim and there would be no further action.

In March. 2018, I was notified by Geico the other party James Clymer was going to sue me for body injuries in the accident. I was told that a new adjuster Morgan Quant from the legal dept. was now handling this case.
Morgan told me that she decided to settle the claim with James Clymer for $9000.00 because it was in the best interest of everyone.
I explained that the pictures of the damage to my vehicle proved that his car could not have received a major dent, and that the (fender bender) could not have caused injuries to him.
I believe that this whole incident was staged and planned by the other party James Clymer, and there was not an "accident" but an intentional act on his part to collect money from the insurance co. Geico had handled this claim wrongfully. Geico bully me because I am a nre window with no one to help me.
The adjuster Morgan and her boss John Richard in Geico was very determined to do so and very unkind to me no matter how I disagree with this settlement.
I believe that Geico settled this claim only for the best interest of Geico, and did not investigate it at all. This settlement is going to cause my insurance premium's to got up dramatically, and cause a financial hardship on me. Geico handle this claim in a very wrong way. This incident was clearly a case of insurance fraud. I think Geico is helping California to harbor the criminals.

I notified John Richard on April that I will talk to an attorney to go after his wrongful way to handle this claim. He called me on 4/27/2018. He totally change his attitude, he said that " if he was in my position, he will wondering why 142.00 damages of my new Mercedes will cause that much body injuries He tried to be nice and talk me out of going after this case. I don't buy it. He and Morgan was very unkind when I talked them more than a month ago. He totally changed his tune. He asked my attorney call him first if I decide to hire one.
I want Geico change the record and lower my insurance premium. I will not settle for less.
Note: Geico did not pay for the other car's damage, But paid for body imjury 9000.00. What is wrong with this picture?
John mail me an email later said that it did not have a police report. It is very wrong, it does have a police report.
If Geico does not help me with this claim, When I hire an attorney on this case. My attorney will contact every Fox News program (Sean Hannity, Ingrahan Angle, Next revolution with Steve Hilton, Walter's world, Turker Carson, The five, Fox News at night with Sharron Bream. Fox News is hungry for a story that California harbor the criminals.
We will make this the biggest issue of the insurance company FRAUD this year.
We will contact the California department of insurance to file an official complaint.
Be advised that I intend to report this incident to the following consumer protection agencies:
State Cosumer Protection Offices
Bureau of Consumer Protection

first adjuster in Geico Mona Hojo (Ph# 858.513.5398). She decide to pay my car damage (142.00 scratch). Rejected to pay the other party base on that scratch does not create the big bump on the other party's car.
Second adjuster in Geico adjust Morgan Quant (858) 513-5954, her adjuster code: J349. She decide to pay 9.000.00 body injury even I told her I disagree with in March. She said she can do whatever she want to do.
john Richard 858-513-5852 (Morgan's boss). He is with Morgan.
he rejected to give me any employee number or license number. He said he only have the name and phone, nothing else. I told him I record that conversation.
There is a police report filed, because I was scary of the other party. I am the one who called the police. Geico said there is no police report.

Cy
May 15, 2018

Comments

• Ca
      May 30, 2018

Thi sc company is the worst in the United states and everywhere else. My vehicle was damaged and the person who damaged my flame was able to get the call about my vehicle being damaged. He was the one who received the rental car. He was the one the got the handle what was fixed ON MY VEHICLE. YOU HAVE THE WORST ESTIMATOR. YOU HAVECUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE WORLD. YOU DON'T CALL ME BACK. YOU DON'T COMMUNICAYE WITH ME. YOU DON'T GIVE ME THE VEHICLE.. BUT YOU SURE AND THE HECK GIVE THE GENTLEMAN THE RECKED MY VEHCLE ALL THE INFORMATION. YOU JUST LOST ME AS A CUSTOMER. I HAVE NO WAY OF GETTING AROUND. I AM THE CUSTOMER WIRH A DAUGHT ER R RHAT CAN'T GET HER DOCTORS APPT. YOU WILL NOT DEAL WITH ME AS A CUSTOMER. ITS MY VEHICLE. ITS MY NAME ON THE TITLE. I WILL GO BACK TO USAA!!! I WILL MAKE SURE TJIS IS KNOWN HOW YOU HANDLE CUSTOMERS. THIS IS THE TRUTH. NOT A LIE. I BET MY LIFE ON THIS. MY VEHICLE WAS NOT GIVEN THE CORRECT QUOTE. I HAD A FLAT TIRE AND THE MUFFLER WAS ON THE GROUND ...AND NY COVER/LINER W AS S MISSING BECAUSE OF THIS AND I TOLD THE ESTIMATOR THE INFORMATION AFTER HE CALLED THE MAN THE WRECKED MY ..MY ...MY...MY ... MY...MY...VEHICLE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!! THAT HE MISSED THREE ITEMS AND HE TELLS ME THE BODY SHOP WILL HANDLE THIS. AND NOW THEY WON'T!!! It's up the company as you to handle this. You are the WORST!!!

May 30, 2018

THIS company is the worst in the United states and everywhere else. My vehicle was damaged and the person who damaged my VEHICLE was able to get the call about my vehicle being damaged. He was the one who received the rental car. He was the one the got the handle what was fixed ON MY VEHICLE. YOU HAVE THE WORST ESTIMATOR. YOU HAVE THE WORST, CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE WORLD. YOU DON'T CALL ME BACK. YOU DON'T COMMUNICAYE WITH ME. YOU DON'T GIVE ME THE VEHICLE.. BUT YOU SURE AND THE HECK GIVE THE GENTLEMAN THE WRECKED MY VEHCLE ALL THE INFORMATION. YOU JUST LOST ME AS A CUSTOMER. I HAVE NO WAY OF GETTING AROUND. I AM THE CUSTOMER WITH A DAUGHTER THAT CAN'T GET HER DOCTORS APPT. YOU WILL NOT DEAL WITH ME AS A CUSTOMER. ITS MY VEHICLE. ITS MY NAME ON THE TITLE. I WILL GO BACK TO USAA!!! I WILL MAKE SURE THIS IS KNOWN HOW YOU HANDLE CUSTOMERS. THIS IS THE TRUTH. NOT A LIE. I BET MY LIFE ON THIS. MY VEHICLE WAS NOT GIVEN THE CORRECT QUOTE. I HAD A FLAT TIRE AND THE MUFFLER WAS ON THE GROUND ...AND MY COVER/LINER WAS MISSING BECAUSE OF THIS MAYBE IF YOU CALLED ME YOU WOULD KNOW THAT AND I TOLD THE ESTIMATOR THE INFORMATION AFTER HE CALLED THE MAN THE WRECKED MY ..MY ...MY...MY ... MY...MY...VEHICLE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!! THAT HE MISSED THREE ITEMS AND HE TELLS ME THE BODY SHOP WILL HANDLE THIS. AND NOW THEY WON'T!!! It's up the company as you to handle this. You are the WORST!!!

May 30, 2018

THIS company is the worst in the United states and everywhere else. My vehicle was damaged and the person who damaged my flame was able to get the call about my vehicle being damaged. He was the one who received the rental car. He was the one the got the handle what was fixed ON MY VEHICLE. YOU HAVE THE WORST ESTIMATOR. YOU HAVE THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE WORLD. YOU DON'T CALL ME BACK. YOU DON'T COMMUNICAYE WITH ME. YOU DON'T GIVE ME THE RENTAL VEHICLE.. BUT YOU SURE AND THE HECK GIVE THE GENTLEMAN THE WRECKED MY VEHCLE ALL THE INFORMATION. YOU JUST LOST ME AS A CUSTOMER. I HAVE NO WAY OF GETTING AROUND. I AM THE CUSTOMER WITH A DAUGHTER THAT CAN'T GET TO HER DOCTORS APPT. YOU WILL NOT DEAL WITH ME AS A CUSTOMER. ITS MY VEHICLE. ITS MY NAME ON THE TITLE. I WILL GO BACK TO USAA!!! I WILL MAKE SURE THIS IS KNOWN HOW YOU HANDLE CUSTOMERS. THIS IS THE TRUTH. NOT A LIE. I BET MY LIFE ON THIS. MY VEHICLE WAS NOT GIVEN THE CORRECT QUOTE. I HAD A FLAT TIRE AND THE MUFFLER WAS ON THE GROUND ...AND MY BED COVER/LINER WAS MISSING BECAUSE OF THIS AND I TOLD THE ESTIMATOR THE INFORMATION AFTER HE CALLED THE MAN THAT WRECKED MY ..MY ...MY...MY ... MY...MY...VEHICLE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!! THAT THE ESTIMATOR MISSED THREE ITEMS AND HE TELLS ME THE BODY SHOP WILL HANDLE THIS. AND NOW THEY WON'T!!! It's up the company as you to handle this. You are the WORST!!! did GEICO