Geek Squad / rip-off
I brought my laptop to Geek Squad at Best Buy for repair. They told me it would be $122 and took my money. Two hours later they called me at home and informed me it would be an additional $110. I reluctantly agreed to pay. The following day, they again called me and said it would now be yet an additional $125. I insisted on getting all my money back and retrieved my computer. I brought it to a local technician who fixed it perfectly for $45.
Geek Squad is probably totally incompetent and definitely totally dishonest. Never let them get hold of your computer.
More Geek Squad Complaints & Reviews
- Geek Squad - geek squad - is a total rip off! 
- Geek Squad - phone insurance 
- Best Buy/geek Squad - tv repair took forever 
- Best Buy / Geek Squad - laptop repair 
- Best Buy Geek Squad - the geek squad really sucks! 
- Geek Squad - attempt to hack in stating they received notice of malware
- Geek Squad - I phone 7
- Geek Squad - iphone 6s plus batter repair.
- Geek Squad - one year total tech support 
- Geek Squad - warranty plan