[Resolved] GearBubble(1) 18k gold neckless paid $45.94 on sept 22,2018 receipt#[protected]) 18k gold neckless paid $27.93 on sept22,2018 against receipt#[protected]

Dear Sir/Madame, Hi,
I ordered Above mentioned item(1)one 18k Gold Neckless &paid US$45.94 by my Debit card VISA---9703 on Sept 22, 2018. After accepting the order & mailing the receipt#[protected], I got an attractive offer for a similar item(2) on a reduced complementary price US$27.93, I immediately paid the amount again from my Debit Card VISA---9703 and order was confirmed by another return mai/receipt# [protected].

I received another mail later confirming that BOTH the items (1) & (2) have been shipped via DHL Tracking # LX992025972DE and Via USPS Tracking#UA425102704US.

I received Item #(1) sent by DHL at my given address 180-E-2, Johar Town, Lahore-Pakistan in around Mid November, 2018, Whereas no trace of the item#(2).

While going to the website of USPS and Tracking my item#(2), I am receiving a HISTORY OF TRACK that this item was shipped by GEARBUBBLE people to aUSPS Fecility in CHICAGO on October5th, 2018 for onward shippment to the NEXT FECILITY, till today the USPS Tracking # UA425102704US is not showing any movement after OCTOBER 5, 2018 and NEITHER IT HAS REACHED MY GIVEN ADDRESS:- 180-E-2, Johar Town, Lahore-Pakistan.
I have also lodged a COMPLAINT on the web-Site of USPS to no AVAIL.
Now I am pretty convinced that I have been CHEATED either by M/S GEARBUBBLE LLC or UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE.The amount of MENTAL TORTURE I HAVE TILL DATE IS UNBEARABLE SPECIALLY at 72+ Years age with Heart BY-Pass done.

Since I placed order with GEARBUBBLE LLC and made the payment to you for which I have the receipt with me, I would hold you responsible and if I don't receive my item sent by you via USPS in next few days, I shall have right to proceed for any LEGAL REMEDY from US Embassy in Pakistan.
Hoping you resolve the issue as soon as possible.

NB: In this period I have shifted to my New Residence i.e. House#204-A/1, PIA Employees Cooperative Housing Society, Johar Town Lahore-Pakistan.

Best Regards
SYED AMJAD ALI

• Resolution statement

• GearBubble Customer Care's Response, Dec 12, 2018

Hello Syed,
    Thank you for your message. Upon checking on your orders and the tracking, it looks as if they were lost in transit to you. We have refunded both orders back to you. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,