Ge Moneybank / Dealing with GE MoneyBank/CareCredit & Other aliases
Dealing with GE MoneyBank, GE Money, GEMB, GE Finance, CareCredit, JC Penny, KwikComfort, Sam's Club, Toro, other aliases.
Determine how much you actually owe them (less and "fees", unjustified "late charges" or other ### they may tack on), pay them off and be done with it.
You're not dealing with honest people here; therefore you MUST protect your self. And the way to protect yourself is with proof...DOCUMENT EVERYTHING!!!
Get a cashier's check from your bank. Write your account number and PAID IN FULL in the memo area of the check. Take the check to the post office and mail it with a RETURN RECEIPT REQUEST.
Make a copy of and/or save:
1. The check receipt from the bank.
2. The post office return receipt request.
4. Canceled checks you already sent.
5. Any correspondence.
6. Log of your phone calls (date, time, whom you spoke with, what was discussed,
whether or not he/she was rude, whether or not he/she spoke comprehendible English,
how long you waited to speak with someone, whether you disconnected/hung-up on,
how many time you had to repeat/punch-in your customer number, etc.)
7. Record all telephone conversations. BY LAW, YOU MUST TELL THEM THE
CONVERSATION IS BEING RECORDED!
Keep all documentation for seven years.
If/when they give you any flak, tell them to go right ahead and take you to small claims court; they will lose.
Have a good night's sleep.
More Ge Moneybank Complaints & Reviews
- GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE Money GE Homelending Cerberus Ltd T/A MyMoneyBank - house renovation loan - in france
- GE Money Bank - Care Credit
- GE Capital bank money finance - the stole 3,500 dollars from me 
- Ge Care Credit - overcharged interest 
- GE MONEY - credit rating