Ge Care Credit / INCURRED INTEREST
I was offered GE CARE CREDIT for a ton of denistry i needed including Caps for many teeth. I started the work after applying for the CARE CREDIT. Was told that no interest would be on the card till after 18 months.
I began paying regular payments to them on time each month. The last statement I received showed an INCURRED finance charge of 1300.00. I called immediately stating that I wanted to pay the balance since the offer expired. They told me to make an immediate online payment and that the charges would be reversed. I did that the same day.
I received a letter today stating that they won't reverse the charges. That the offer expired Mid March. I received the statement the day the offer expired. I called to see what the balance was. Paid the balance and now in their opinion I was late on the expiration of the offer so owe ALL THE FINANCE CHARGES
for 18 Months. In reality I owe them 10 days worth the finance charges.
I was told today when I called after receiving the letter to decline the reversal of the Finance Charges that there was no recourse or place for me to dispute this. I was very upset and not sure what to do.
I had no intention of paying finance charges for 9000.00 worth the dental work done from day one- and called to pay it off. How can they get away with charing me this wehn I payed the amount off within 10 days of the expiration of the offer. I feel i was SCAMMED here.
More Ge Care Credit Complaints & Reviews
- GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE Money GE Homelending Cerberus Ltd T/A MyMoneyBank - house renovation loan - in france
- GE Money Bank - Care Credit
- GE Capital bank money finance - the stole 3,500 dollars from me 
- Ge Care Credit - overcharged interest 
- GE MONEY - credit rating