GC Services / Threatening & harassing!
Several days ago, my mother-in-law and father received a call from a company called GC Services asking for me and demanding they tell me to call them. The representative was very rude to both and proceeded to demand they give them my employer's info and my work phone number and other personal information. When they refused to do so, the representative began to threaten them and ask questions like "Don't you ever see your family members?"
Yesterday, my wife received a call from GC Services asking for me. She answered the phone and asked who they were and what they wanted because they blocked the phone number. They refused to tell her who they were other than GC Services and they told it was was concerning an old credit card. When my wife asked what credit card, they refused to say. She told them that without any of this information, she wouldn't be able to help them. The representative proceeded to tell her they would take our house and everything we owned unless we paid them.
She received a call from them again today, and she told them I was at work. They asked for my work phone number, along with my supervisor's name and number. She refused to give them any information because I can't receive personal calls at work. The rep then told her he would mark the account as a refusal to pay and proceed to sue us.
We are in the process of filing further complaints with the FTC and the Illinois Attorney General's office. I will be contacting a lawyer shortly.
More GC Services Complaints & Reviews
- GC Services Limited Partnership - GC Services are thieves! 
- GC Services - Harassment! 
- GC Services - Scam collections! 
- GC Services - False Impression 
- GC Services Collection Agency - Unwarranted letter to me 
- GC Services - illegitimate debt collector
- GC Services - Taking money out of account unauthorized and unethical.
- GC Services Limited Partnership - Lied to on payments and phone calls.
- GC Services - Ticket 
- GC Services - Harassment and Lies