GC Services / Threatening & harassing!

6330 GulftonHouston, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: (713) 777-4441

Several days ago, my mother-in-law and father received a call from a company called GC Services asking for me and demanding they tell me to call them. The representative was very rude to both and proceeded to demand they give them my employer's info and my work phone number and other personal information. When they refused to do so, the representative began to threaten them and ask questions like "Don't you ever see your family members?"

Yesterday, my wife received a call from GC Services asking for me. She answered the phone and asked who they were and what they wanted because they blocked the phone number. They refused to tell her who they were other than GC Services and they told it was was concerning an old credit card. When my wife asked what credit card, they refused to say. She told them that without any of this information, she wouldn't be able to help them. The representative proceeded to tell her they would take our house and everything we owned unless we paid them.

She received a call from them again today, and she told them I was at work. They asked for my work phone number, along with my supervisor's name and number. She refused to give them any information because I can't receive personal calls at work. The rep then told her he would mark the account as a refusal to pay and proceed to sue us.

We are in the process of filing further complaints with the FTC and the Illinois Attorney General's office. I will be contacting a lawyer shortly.
Ma

Comments

Kr
  10th of Dec, 2007
I received a few phone calls for my EX-sister-in-law. This evening I just received a phone call asking me to go to my neighbors house and ask him to call a number. I asked for the company name. Who else but GC Services. As far as I am concerned they can go to my neighbors house and talk to him themselves, not me. Is there action I can take against harassing collection agencies that aren't even for me.
So
  9th of Aug, 2008
GC Services Limited Partnership
6330 Gulfton
Houston, Texas
Phone: (713) 777-4441
www.gcserv.com
they called hubby at govt place and told him they had sheriff waiting to come arrest him?kept cintinually threatening him call his palce of work several times a day.I am filing complaint also etc
He told them we had already sent payment it was sent on 3rd of the month its the 9th today and still call and yell at him .

GC Services Logo GC Services