GC Services / Working for GC

1 El Paso, TX, United States Review updated:

OMG! I don't think GC Services can hire anyone over the age of 21...lol. There is so much unprofessionalism going on its a wonder how they are still in business...We used coffee straws at the end of our headsets and have to wait almost two hours after clocking in just to work due to there not being enough headsets... RIDICULOUS...They need to hire "REAL" managers. The management team, in XM office <---That's why they will eventually loose that client, are a joke, half of them are well under 25 years old and have obviously no internal training. I am so glad I no longer work there and cant believe some of the things that went on. GC hire the right people based on experience and pay not just looks... Oh yeah and they also reallllly pay peanuts...that's the main reason they keep hiring "kids".

Wh

Comments

• Pl
      29th of Aug, 2010

I worked for GC Services for over four years. I met the goals set almost every month and was collector of the year for three years of the four.

I was courteous, people would speak to me because I "was not mean like the other collectors". They were referring to any
    agency.

My downfall was that I brought in too much money two months in those four years. Our manual stated that there was no cap on the amount we could earn. The first time I brought in more then they thought I should, my manager warned me not to do that again. I avoided that problem for two years. For the second time I brought in too much and for the second time they withheld a large part of my commission
    check, well over a thousand dollars.

This has happened to others in Oklahoma City. I believe the manual has been rewritten since then. I cannot think well of a company that keeps money you have legally earned.