Gasbuddy.com / Stay away from these guys

United States Review updated:

The mods and owners have a anti ethanol agenda and when a pro ethanol person is trolled and just bullied they do nothing against the people doing the trolling and accuse the victim including lies about what posts is made for - you try to end all false accusations in a post by telling the truth and that is a bad bad bad thing but making false accusations and name calling and lying against a person that does not hate ethanol is perfectly fine and they actively censor out facts that do not fit the anti ethanol scare tactics - they have a agenda and screw all those that do not give in and defend themself.

Mi

Comments

• Ga
      16th of Apr, 2012

We do not have an anti-ethanol agenda. Our only agenda is to try to help people save money on gas!

GasBuddy.com

20th of Nov, 2016

After Nine Years Of Reporting On This Site What Once A Good Idea Is Now One Of The Worst.. Since They Had They're Lastest Update Everything I Reported Has Gone Backwards As They Have Methodically And Systematically Taken Me Spiraling On A Great Downward Slide From Maintaining And Average 30 Days Reporting On At Least 30 Stations Also Leader In My Area Covering About 10-15 Miles... I Would Not Reccomend This Site Unless You're Willing To Waste Time, Gas And Mobile Data In Exchange For Inaccuracy...

• Lo
      1st of Aug, 2017

These guys promote competition within their member base as well, and yet when one member begins to excel, in an area, they come up with ways to disrupt a pattern of success. In my area, one member is trying to post all of the stations around a particular area, from the internet site. Of course those prices are unseen prices, clearly against the Terms and Conditions of Gas Buddy, but despite the inaccurate prices being reported to Moderators, they allow the member to continue posting. Not only that, but when the offending member is reported, they punish the person who reports them, not the offender.
    One of the worst group of Moderators, headed up by a guy named Charlie, and they can't seem to keep people on the staff. They are always short people, heavily backloaded with work, and Charlie's poor management and propensity for alienating those who do good work for the community and Gas Buddy, are penalized.
    So I agree that in this case, the OP was right in that there is an agenda with the Mods and Owners, whether its ethanol or otherwise. Don't expect to be treated fairly if you have any need to interact with the Company.

• Nu
      14th of Aug, 2018
    GasBuddy - Stop sending me messages via app!
    Heckler

Tired of inbox. Unsubscribe

14th of Aug, 2018
    GasBuddy - Gas Buddy
    Hutto
    Texas

My funds are being withdrawn from the wrong account! I did not authorize you to use this account!

1st of Sep, 2018
    Gas Buddy - Card
    Polk City
    Florida

I did the card thing. No deposits. Tried card. Doesn't work. Looked for web site so I can check my profile and pin. Can't find a web site that has that info . .
    Card nbr 045500112538472161.

• Wi
      3rd of Sep, 2018
    GasBuddy - Customer service messages left and no return call

I just signed up for the Gas Buddy Gas card and I had a few questions about the card.

I left 2 seperate messages and no one has gotten back to me. Poor customer service. really question if this is a real company. Not just some online website supported only by its users. What a joke

• To
      5th of Sep, 2018
    GasBuddy - Duplicate Charges

After reviewing my charges, there were two duplicate charges. I emailed Gasbuddy regarding these charges and followed up with them 3 times for updates. Still haven't received a reply.

• Do
      10th of Sep, 2018
    GasBuddy - Casey's store

At the Casey's store in Monroe City Missouri you can't submit prices. Also the Casey's store in Moberly in the west part of town is closed to be rebuilt. No store even there now.

• To
      10th of Sep, 2018
    GasBuddy - No complaint

When will I get my gas buddy card? I've already confirmed the account information about the deposits from my bank, but I don't have the card yet. Thanks

• Ri
      3rd of Oct, 2018
    GasBuddy - app does not work
    Blaine
    Maine

Have tried for a year to get it to work on windows 10 and still does not work. complained to gas buddy and Microsoft to no avail.Microsoft sells it in its store but does not verify its working. All my complaints have gone to no results

• Fi
      27th of Oct, 2018
    GasBuddy - Phone numbers
    Winterville
    North Carolina

I see the phone numbers are no longer on the stations that show up. There are so many false prices that I like to call the station before I go.
    Why is this?

• Si
      6th of Dec, 2018

GasBuddy is a freaking JOKE! At any time, I can see one person posting prices for 6 - 10 stations that are MILES apart! The people who run GasBuddy dont care, as the only thing they worry about are people dumb enough to keep buying into it, and putting money in their pocket by visiting their site. Rewarding dishonest people for lying... yeah, thats a gem of an idea. Id say on average, the prices on GasBuddy have been correct about 10% of the time. Sort of defeats the purpose, dont ya think? Again... GasBuddy is a JOKE and run by dishonest [censored]s!