Gander Mountain / purchased a gun range punch card and was told the store was not closing
They lied to me when I purchased my gun range punch card. I informed them that I heard they were closing all stores and the manager assured me this store was not. Well I paid $100 for the card and low and behold the store closed and so did every other store around. It is unbelievable that this would happen. I want to send my card in to you and get a full refund. please respond back to me. All though your voicemail for the company even says they will not respond to messages.
More Gander Mountain Complaints & Reviews
- Gander Mountain - gift card fraud 
- Gander Mountain - ad 
- Gander Mountain - boat motor has never worked right 
- Gander Mountain - false advertising 
- Gander Mountain - possible racism 
- Gander Mountain - I am not really complaining, I do have a question about a flashlight.
- Gander Mountain - range passes 
- Gander Mountain - I bought a pair of gander mountain boots, scent free 2400 thinsulate boots 
- Gander Mountain - refund check for sale they reversed
- Gander Mountain - I have a $500 gift card you guys have me because you ruined one of my antique guns