Gander Mountaincustomer service

I was looking for a particular archery item (Genesis bow arrow rest, after finally finding an employee he told me he was in fishing and couldn't help. I found someone in archery finally and asked him. He said he didn't know but let him hang up a bow he had in his hand and he would be right back to help. I waited 10 minutes and he never returned. I just went to check out the other items I wanted. One item wouldn't scan and I was told that there was nothing they could do if they couldn't get a price. I had to go show someone where the item was. She yanked the pricing off the shelf to scan.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Myrtle Beach, SCBoth of the cashiers I dealt with were rude to not only me but the customer in front of me. I know all the stores are closing but that is no way to treat customers. They was a guy behind me asking about returns and the cashier with me said all sales are final. She said it was posted all over the store and pointed down to the counter and said it's even right here. What she was pointing at was the no check only credit/debit card policy. I tried to point that out and she looked at me and rudely said have a nice day. This was my first experience in Gander Mtn and I was very disappointed.
Darrell Graham