Gander Mountainno employee to help when needed

My husband and I went into the local Gander Mountain to purchase some ammo for our guns. We stood at their gun counter for over 30 mintues and there was no help to be seen. The only young man that we saw that worked there was talking to a buddy of his and just seem to ignore us and then when he finished talking to his friend, he just walked off. I worked for Sears for 2 years and I know that you are suppose to be helping the customer instead of talking to your friends, especially since we were standing there asking for help. We do not appreciate being treated this way. I can say that Gander Mountain in Sherwood, Arkansas has lost our business for good and I hope after you read this you also will think twice about giving them your business. Sincerely, Mr. and Mrs. Caves

Comments

Aug 23, 2013

That's terrible service. I had a similar situation happen to me at the local Gander in my town. I know at my job too, we are supposed to drop what we're doing to help the customer let alone be talking to a friend! Completely Unacceptable! This company should focus more on there customer service.

• Ta
      Aug 23, 2013

Really? You and your husband stood at the counter for " over 30 minutes" and never once asked anyone to help yoo? You two just stood there even when you saw an employees? Really?