Gameloft / racing games; asphalt xtreme, asphalt 8 and asphalt 9

I have been playing the mentioned racing games for a long while but at some point after joining Gameloft Forums and my first complaints to customer services my games became "unplayable"; Gameloft never helped to sort issues like cars going flying like birds, crashing for no reason plus after e-mail's all cars started to be much slower then all other players making me to loose a huge amount of points, getting stressed and start feeling after each contact to Gameloft that and I think, for quite sometime I've been kind of "bullied" online on their racing games also because after each e-mail or complaint my games became even worse to play.
At some point Gameloft told me that was my internet connection (which always been) top and fast without disconnections. All disconnections were from their servers at the beginning of races or during races. Latetly I was placed in races with all oponents in ranks sometimes 2000 above my cars (can you race and get a decent place with this kind of trouble???). At some point in 50 multiplayer races on asphalt 9 I was last miles away from others due to all the issues reported and much more after contact with Gameloft (kind of penalty imposed or barring on my player file), ... today I have lost 200 rank points and gave up playing asphalt 9 who became worse then ever after my e-mail to Gameloft in the early morning.
I think that this "company" is not to trust and they never have a good customer service. Spend some real money on the games and what I did get in return??? Stress and the bad feeling when you're bullied and you can't get the bully.
I am over 50 years of age and excuse my honesty; this Gameloft company is made of what and runned by who or what type of people ???

Jo
Dec 22, 2018

Comments

• Ur
      2nd of Feb, 2019

Gameloft has the worst customer service ( well next to Zito Media my ISP) you get automated replies to any complaint after they ask you to record every race you ever play just in case you want to complain and refuse to even give it a second look if you don't.