Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.zafridge-freezer that doesn't work - appalling customer service

Order [protected] Ref [protected]
I bought a KIC 270-litre fridge-freezer from Game's online store, on November 12. It was delivered in the late afternoon of Friday November 16.
However, the fridge-freezer does not work - the internal light comes on and the motor runs, but neither the fridge nor the freezer section gets cold. On Monday November 19 I contacted Game's Online Support Centre to inform them of this.
Since then I have made multiple phone calls and sent multiple emails and have received nothing but hollow assurances that my complaint had been ‘escalated' (repeatedly); empty promises that someone would contact me (they never did); the passing-the-buck information that the supplier/technician would come and inspect the fridge (again, they never did so). The only person who did (eventually) get back to me, when I insisted on speaking to someone in charge, was Lezano; he seemed to agree that the situation was completely unacceptable and after some further back-and-forth communication he told me he had arranged with the supplier that the technician would come on Thursday December 6.
Of course no technician appeared nor has Lezano or anyone else contacted me since.
So four weeks after making the purchase in good faith, I have spent a lot of money on a totally-useless fridge and a LOT of time and energy engaging with totally-ineffectual customer service agents.
The law states that as a consumer I have ‘the right to receive goods that: are reasonably suitable for the purpose that they are intended to be used for, are of good quality, free of defects and in good working order, and will be durable and usable for a reasonable period of time.'
The fridge-freezer supplied to me by yourselves meets none of these specifications. I now require you to collect it and refund me in full, without delay.

Fi