Gainsaver / Fraud

Gainsaver is a scam company. Do not buy anything from Gainsaver. I bought a G5 computer from them and it did not work right out of the box.

Cost me $60.00 to ship it back and they will only issue a store credit. This company is running a scam.

It is hard to dispute the charge with the Credit card company because Gainsaver will issue a store credit.

We will fight this charge and post everywhere to alert others about this fraudulent company Gainsaver.

Do some research online and you will see that Gainsaver has scammed lots of people. You will find a lot of complaints about Gainsaver.

Vi

Comments

• Ga
      23rd of Sep, 2009

I couldn't agree more. I had the same problem and I will fight tooth and nail to get my money back from these scam artists. I am so stupid -- I should have checked them out before buying from them.

• Ca
      25th of Jun, 2010

Anuff complaints at this site will get them shut down

• Gw
      10th of Jul, 2010

Bought a G5 Tower from them which crashed and crashed time after time. Bough a replacement on ebay and swore to never spend another dime with these [censor]. GO to Ebay, or Amazon or Powermax for your used Macs.
    DO NOT BUY FROM GAINSAVER...EVER!!! They are [censor]!!!