FurnitureinFashion / Cheap Furniture

1 England, Lancashire, United Kingdom Review updated:

furnitureinfashion.net is the cheapest online furniture store in the UK. It specializes in supplying top grade genuine furniture at affordable prices. It has massive choice of Kitchen & Bath furniture like Vanities, Cabinets, Mirrors, Bins & much more. One can visit www.furnitureinfashion.net to avail great savings & style by the Leaders in Furniture Fashion.

Comments

• Ad
      26th of Oct, 2010

furniture in fashion is NOT a scam company.

Please see

Comapny Complaintsboard Misrepresenting This Comapny

• Ve
      2nd of Nov, 2010

It seems that FurnitureinFashion is fully admired by www.furnitureinfashion.net, so that posted praising phrases in this board mistakenly.

No doubt www.furnitureinfashion.net has quality furniture as and the best prices so that they are getting such an excellent reviews:

• Fu
      2nd of Nov, 2010

Agreed with www.furnitureinfashion.net the best quality so that:
    The best review.

• Fu
      2nd of Nov, 2010

As per our experiences we don’t have any doubt about www.furnitureinfashion.net, their quality, verity, services and prices are the best.

• Ho
      2nd of Nov, 2010

furnitureinfashion.net has a legendary name in furniture quality, designs and renewed for best prices furniture store.

• Ha
      2nd of Nov, 2010

Extremely positive about legendary www.furnitureinfashion.net
    FURNITURE in FASHION;
    Excellent Customer Services

• Ho
      6th of Dec, 2011
    Best Best Advice +5 Votes

Blimey, either you lot hadn't received a faulty or damaged item from this company or you are employees! they have a dispicable way of treating its customers and make it really hard and stressfull when trying to get a refund that you are entitled to. Take it from me 1 month and 5 days on still trying to get my £200 refund for an item where the product wasnt even finished!

9th of Jan, 2012

A month and a half we've been waiting, three attempts to get a dining table in time for Christmas. First one damaged. Second one, they took two weeks to tell us it wasn't in stock. Then the third one arrived 2 days before Christmas with damage all down one side, 6 black chairs were ordered, four brown ones and two black ones turned up. Still waiting for a reply to their unfunctional ticket system they use instead of dealing with customers complaints/problems. A bit of advice - STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

• Ta
      6th of Mar, 2012

After reading these reviews, they have made me really worried. I recently purchased a tv unit from them, not because they were the cheapest but because I simply liked what I saw. Well fingers crossed that I will have something positive to say about them. I have no idea when to expect delivery and I suppose it's only been 2 days now. Fingers crossed.

20th of Mar, 2013

ordered a tv cabinet that was not fit for purpose!. Described as glass fronted tv cabinet but was actually a piece of frosted glass stuck onto a heavy wooden door. Could not change sky etc as the door was so thick. Tried to return the item, was given 5 different collection days and no one turned up. No communication and no appology. Courier collected item on 6th attempt, 6 weeks after originally organising return. Still not received refund 6 weeks later. Dont touch this company, after sales service is shocking!!!

19th of Apr, 2013

totally agree with what others are saying..Avoid this company..unless like me you wait and wait for your Refund..after sending back faulty items...Their Ticket system is just a complete joke..no-one replies..and when they do..it is always in disagreement to what you think..i.e. I sent back faulty items with pics..now they are saying they are all in Good condition..Blimey ...what a load of rubbish..so where did my photos go of the damaged items? I am going to place this in the hands of My Credit Card Account under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act...But I say again...Avoid at all costs...I just don't know how they can get away with it.

A very unhappy customer.

• Bi
      2nd of Oct, 2013

i had ordered a dining table and 4 chairs from this company, in august then to be told that i have to pay £50 delivery charge so i decided to cancel it, to be told that the table was a special order and i had to pay a cancelation fee, , as i soon told the useless ###ed git on the phone that the table was not a special order it was on your web site thats why i ordered it, your advetising it so how does it make it a special order, so having going through phone call after phone call i was on there web site filling in a cancelation request and at the bottom it say's there will be £10 fee taken from your refund to process this cancelation..., sorry no you cannot speak to customer services as it's all done online...i now have trading standards on my case ...STAY WELL AWAY FROM THIS MONEY GRABBING F~#@ERS

19th of Oct, 2013

ordered a mirrored wall art on 6 sept, still waiting for the delivery, phoned them 26 times, each time they say we'll find out whats happening and we'll call you back and guess what? they never do. i've asked to speak to the management and to their convenience they dont have one! wtf i want my money back, they saying 2 to 3 working days for the refund to go back in my account so lets see how long thats gonna take. very disappointed with FIF, i was really looking forward to my wall art.

3rd of Nov, 2013

This company is terrible, I purchased a nest of tables on 7/09/13 which where delivered damaged. the damaged item was finally collected on 25/10/13 and I am STILL waiting for my refund...

• Ju
      13th of Dec, 2013

We bought over £2000.00 worth of furniture in August 2013. Most of the items were delivered ok but 1 item was damaged. Another item, Dining table and chairs worth over £800.00 was not in stock. We were told it would be 4 weeks, after waiting 8 weeks we asked to change to another table and chairs which was in stock and cheaper. This table was also damaged!! We are waiting for a refund of over £800.00. We contact them every day by telephone and email, we have been told several times a refund has been arranged but we have yet to receive. They are now avoiding our calls. I have contacted my credit card company who are now dealing with it. I have also reported to Which consumer rights and Trading standards. DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THIS COMPANY!!!

• Yo
      25th of Dec, 2013

Don't buy anything. they have horrible, disgusting service.
    once they received your money, they are not willing to give it back under any circumstances. You can't get hold of them wether by phone or writing. they just don't respond at all.
    AVOID AVOID

• Me
      27th of Dec, 2013

Furniture in Fashion should be avoided like the plague. The positive reviews are SO gushing and worded oddly, I think the company must have written them themselves... doesn't surprise me.
    11 September - ordered a unit that would fit into an alcove in our hall. Cost £75
    Arrived. (Poorly made as one screw wouldn't fit into a metal runner so we were going to have to got the DIY store). However, the size on the website was not correct and the unit wouldn't fit into the alcove.
    Although this was completely their fault, they wouldn't give a full refund. My subsequent emails and phonecalls just went into a bottomless void. I tried finding an email for the senior management, but the company just has one owner - so no complaint escalation option. After receiving no responses from my emails and staff on the phone who can only "take a message" I finally gave up the fight for a full refund. Life's too short.
    In mid November I accepted a part refund - ie I would pay £35 for them to collect the unit that they advertised wrongly in the first place. Further chasing was needed to finally get this - still without any responses from the company.
    I finally got my £42 refund on 23 December.

Furniture in Fashion is a truly horrible company - I hope that no-one buys anything from them so that they go bust - exactly what they deserve.

• Bb
      25th of Feb, 2014

I agree with all the negative experiences above. The positive reviews appear to be churned out by the same person with a terrible grasp of the English language.

Don't expect any phone calls or responses to emails. A month of chasing up, and my items haven't arrived. Sorry I ever got involved with this 3rd rate outfit.

• Di
      16th of Mar, 2014

Its totally shocking how this company treats its customers. They delivered me the wrong mirror, so I put it back on the delivery van. They then denied ever receiving it back and did not replace or refund my money until I threatened them with court action. Every time I tried to speak to someone they pointed me to their ridiculous online form which did not cover my situation - as its for faulty or damaged goods - which mine was neither - just the wrong item. When I filled in a small claim they defended it with lies - eventually I gave up - they refunded me my money but no apology or acknowledgement that it had taken me two months to get it back.

28th of Mar, 2014

I was looking for a coffee table and found
    the perfect one on furniture in fashion. They delivered the table in good time
    and I was really excited when it arrived! My husband put the table together
    only to find a huge chip on the edge of the table. It was very noticeable so we
    took apart the table and put it back in it's box. The next day I went to ring
    furniture in fashion to organise for them to collect it and provide a full
    refund. I went onto their website and they don't have a telephone number for refunds
    - they only way you can organise a refund is to fill in an online form. I
    filled in the online form, submitted it, along with pictures and waited 10
    days, still no response. I emailed their customer service but with no response.
    By this point I felt like they had sent us a faulty item and stolen money from
    us. After 14 days, I contacted the courier company and they organised to pick
    it up. I still hadn't heard back from furniture in fashion and the courier said
    they had nothing to do with refunds, just that they will take it back to their
    warehouse. I assume we will receive our 170 pound refund - however, I STILL
    haven't heard from them. This would be the worst online experience I have ever
    had and I do a lot of online shopping. They should just stick to their showroom
    in the UK and not sell furniture online. I hope I receive my refund, if not
    then I'm not sure what I can do as there is absolutely no way to contact them
    except filling out forms online. Yet they don't even get back to you - it is
    all automated responses.

I will not recommend furniture in fashion to anyone I know. Do not put yourself
    through the hassle. There are plenty of other furniture stores online who know
    how to run an online business and who know how to treat consumers properly.