Furniture 123 Limited / Faulty good
Brought a wardorbe and arrived with chips on the front door, bad paint. and drawer so badly cut it can't even be closed.
Emailed to the company with on respond. Looked at their website and couldn't find a telephone number. Check on their company and they are not even registered in the company house with a phone number. They use a fax number instead. Very dodgy company.
Don't trust their testimony as they sounds like written by the same person. There is no way for a real customer to post a testimony anyway.
Please avoid this scam if you can. If you can't please make a complain to alert other people.
Very angry customer
More Furniture 123 Limited Complaints & Reviews
- Furniture 123 - Avoid at all costs 
- Furniture 123 - Fraudulent company 
- Furniture 123 - Extreme Poor Service 
- Furniture 123 - No product delivered 
- Furniture 123 - Inability ro provide good and refund
- furniture123.co.uk - NO QUALITY AND NO REFUND 
- Furniture 123 - bed
- Furniture 123 - mattress
- Furniture123 - delivery and general customer service
- Furniture 123 - avoid furniture 123