Fullfillment / acaberry diet supplement and total cleanse / Free Trial

127 NW 13th St Ste 4, Boca Raton,Fl 33432Boca Raton, FL, United States
Phone: 1-866-320-0038
Like so many others, I ordered a FREE TRIAL of Total Cleanse and AcaBerry Diet supplement - I only pay shipping. Yeah, right...I only let them have my credit card number to charge me for this stuff. I tried calling the company - [protected] - but the number is not in service. I was going to write the company but I noticed in other complaints that their mail comes back to them. At the end of my rope, and receiving ANOTHER bottle of this stuff for $89.31, I called my credit card company. SIMPLE FIX...they blocked my credit card account. Took about 1 1/2 minutes. In my case I requested a new account number and a new card. A little inconvenience is all I endured...I have to resubmit my credit card number to various businesses both in person and online. Also my credit card company is checking into this company and their fraudulent business practices. They said should they find what they think they will, they will file charges against them. Since it involves the U S Mail, it would be classed as FEDERAL with much stifffer penalties for the company.
SO in short, call your credit card company, complain of fraudulent online business practices (phone # that won't work, bogus address, continuing to charge us for and send us more product...without our approval or permission). It was just about the most comforting experience of my life...much more comforting than Total Cleanse!!
Mp