Fry's Electronics / diamond hd gamecaster g1500 product issues
On Saturday I went to a store location of yours for the first time to get the Diamond HD Game Caster GC1500. I drove about 25 minutes to get to the store and had two retail workers help me pick this product. While the two workers were friendly and helpful, I've had issues with the product itself. When I opened the box, it seemed to have been opened before. I was missing an installation CD and the cords that I received seemed previously used. Nothing was packaged up either. It all looked thrown together.
Also, when I called the location to get help and see what they could do, I was put on hold for twenty minutes and no one ever answered.
I understand these things happen, but I'm disappointed with how this has played out. I was hoping to get sent a new product or maybe request a refund.
Have a nice day.
More Fry's Electronics Complaints & Reviews
- Frys Electronics - rebate fraud 
- Fry's Electronics - no warranty repair 
- Frys Electronics - protection plan 
- Fry's Electronics - very rude customer service 
- Frys.com - they are not honoring their raincheck 
- Fry's Electronics - honeywell water dispenser - room, cold and hot temps
- Fry's Electronics - instant scratch off tickets
- Fry's Electronics - printing cartridges
- Fry's Electronics - order online t3966483
- Fry's Electronics - not satisfying online fulfillment experience