Frontpoint / Monitoring don't work - they refuse to cancel my account

1 Houston, United States Review updated:

A friend told me they work for frontpoint and he admit monitoring is a scam. He told me to try it out. I set the alarm broke into my own home and when alarm went off I unplugged it. I waited for a call from frontpoint but they never called or sent cops. I refused to believe I been paying all this money and I'm not even protected. I decided to give them another chance. Repeated the process but this time I waited 45 seconds and unplugged the system. No CALL!!! At this point I'm pissed...what if this was a true break in and my kids were home and needed help... To imagine I trusted my family life to this company makes me sick... I called frontpoint and requested to terminate service where than I find out there is a 80 percent cancellation fee. A fee in top of you already stole from me for a service I was secretly not getting. Seriously frontpoint? Are you serious? Being mad and now feeling taken advantage of I move forward and ask them to cancel and send me a final invoice...wait for it... wait for it...I'm told they CANNOT send final invoice and they will NOT cancel my account until I pay balance in full with a credit card... I lost my mind at this point. Who are you to force me to keep a service that does not work? So I will let them not cancel my account and I am waiting just waiting to see what they do than I will get my attorney involved. I already made multiple videos and have multiple witnesses or how I trigger the alarm and no calls or help is sent. I'm ready and I will not play nice!

Ja
May 6, 2015

More Frontpoint Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Fr
      19th of May, 2015

janguiano82r, we want to first apologize for ever frustrating you or making you feel like you were cheated out of your protection. We do monitor your system 24/7 and generally the only time you will not be called after an alarm is set off, is if the entry delay on your alarm was extended at some point. This means the alarm can sound for a certain amount of time before the monitoring station is notified of your alarm. We want you to know we currently have one of our Support Supervisors looking into all your account interactions and they will be calling you shortly to address the concerns you listed above. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to showing you how Frontpoint makes things right.