Frontier Communications Corporation / run around on change internet speed

1 8804 SEELY LANE, Hudson, FL, United States

I do not make a habit of complaining about service but I called customer service to have my internet speed increased was told it would be $10 a month which is not problem, It will be effective on 12/6/2018. They will have to send a tech out when I said it really was not necessary since we had changed packages in June 2018 which decreased our internet speed and eliminated some channels to bring out bill down she said correct you will not need a tech and service would be upgraded on internet speed on Dec 6. thanked her for the great service.

Dec 1-2 checked my Frontier account online and said a tech would arrive between 8-2 on Dec 6. I called again and basically went thru the same thing said it was taken care of and give 48 hours for it to take effect. Again thanked for great service.

Dec 3 got email from From frontier listing my new bill and tech charge of $75. Again another call and basically went thru everything and the support person said the previous one had forgot to check one box after she had talked to dispatch she did what had to be done and all good..service to start Dec. 4

Dec 6 I called to see what my internet speed was and of course no change. I asked to talk to a Supervisor and she said she was a supervisor. Then told me order was cancelled and that you cannot upgrade internet without a tech coming to the house (only person to tell me this). This was purely runaround on Frontier part. All customer service reps should have same information.

Needless to say I am very upset and looking for a new provider. We have been extremely happy with frontier thru the years we have had them.

Je