Froedtert Hospital / Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin / emergency room

1 Kenosha, WI, United States

7/27/18
Christopher Mitchell
11703 60th street unit 6
Kenosha Wi. 53144

I re injured my surgically repaired neck and could not stand the pain. I felt weak and was possibly having some kind of anxiety attack. I tried calling my doctors at Ascension and could not reach them after hours. The staff at there informed me to go to emergency room. I decided to go to closest where my family doctor is. St. Catherines. The staff was great checking in. I ran into my problem with the doctor. Everyone coming into the emergency room is not seeking drugs. I was crying like a baby. I am a 44 year old construction worker with 5 kids. I dont cry. I really believe she took the opportunity to pick on me. I was not offered a pillow. I was squeezing the bed in pain and dropped the head rest bar 2 times, she scolded me the second time not to do it no more. She could not understand why I would be wearing slippers into the hospital. Maybe I should have went to Wheaton Franciscan. Pain patients cant always suck it up. A little bit of bed side manner would go a long way.

Chris Mitchell [protected]