Freeshipping.com / unauthorized withdrawals from my checking account.

On 11/20/18 and 12/20/18 I had unauthorized withdrawals from my checking account in the amount of $12.97 each month. I demand that my so called membership be canceled immediately and the $25.94 withdrawn be refunded immediately. I am unaware of who Freeshipping.com is or how they obtained my credit card information. I have never signed up for this service.

Tr
Dec 20, 2018

Comments

• Ar
      3rd of Jan, 2019

Hi,

We'd be happy to look into your account and cancel & refund those charges for you. Please reach out to us directly at [protected]@FreeShipping.com so we can locate your account.

Thanks!

Mike
    FreeShipping.com
    Customer Service Manager

• Rp
      15th of Jan, 2019

I discovered that freeshipping.com had fraudulently obtained my bank account number and was taking unauthorized withdrawals from my account which I never agreed to and never authorized. I called the company and spoke with someone on the phone who said they would refund the money but they have not told me how the company obtained my credit card number. You are stealing from people and this is criminal behavior. I see your answers to other people saying to just ask for a refund, but you had no right to take my money without my authorization in the first place. How do you answer for this kind of behavior?? The person on the phone tried to tell me I just forgot I signed up for it, but I'm not a crazy person! I remember the things I do with stark and startling clarity, and this is not something I did! Nice try! This is called stealing! I expect to see every penny refunded or I will have this company brought up on fraud and theft charges!

22nd of Jan, 2019

I am being charged each month $12.97 and is taken out of my checking account without my approval... credit my account and cancel any other plans of charging me for some thing I didn't sign up for...thank you...Marge Anderson