Freelancer.com / illegal exchange rate
I am am one of the victim of Freelancer.com. First time user from UK i wish i could find this blog before paying money to them.
I did deposit 480 USD (They charged me 492 USD) to my account.
I was trying to create milestones for project,
4 pieces of 120 USD
I did not realised that it is on GBP then i did cancel it. All money came back to my GBP account. I converted them to my USD account.
When i deposited i had
£ 5 and $ 480 in my account.
When i converted i see that i have
$441.52 and £5.00 i have so i lost 38.48 USD in seconds???
USD and GBP exchange rates doesnt change like that in a second? I know the market. I know that guys would like to get profit but that is cheating. There is no that much high profit in Money Exchange Market? And it is impossible.
Then i emailed them and Costumer Service was terrible. They just said they can not fix it and to give my money back they offered more than 2 weeks???
This is scam. I cannot accept it. They can not charge users that much exchange rate this is insane. This is a big scam.
I don't know what to do to be honest. I claimed to get it back on Paypal but it is going to take ages. And they will keep my money god knows for how long.
Shame to do business like that.
Thanks for listening :(
More Freelancer.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] www.freelancer.com - fake projects and identity 
- [Resolved] Freelancer.com - scam via account suspension 
- Freelancer.com - freelancer.com will steal your money 
- Freelancer.com - account closed, stole my money 
- [Resolved] Freelancer.com - scam 
- Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com - charged my bank account a payment I don't know
- Freelancer.com - freelancer.com system failure, already paid for the project, they reversed the payment 
- Freelancer - stole my money and consumer exploitation
- Freelancer.com - they stole $300 from my account 
- Freelancer.com - cheating to make money, no business ethics