[Resolved] Freelancer.com / scam via account suspension
Scam indeed! My account is suspended. I've lost $800 that I've earned hard working on Freelancer.com every single day for a month and a half! Now nobody relies to my ticket, those online "supporters" ask me to wait, and no one is doing anything! How will I survive with no money? How will I maintain my family with no money? A fat lot they care!!!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Linusfromfreelancer.com's Response, Jul 15, 2013
This is Linus of Freelancer.com. We would like to address your claim and how you came about the theory. Let me explain that our site comprises of real users, both Employers and Freelancers. Thus, we do not condone bots or any use of it. If you have any evidence of your claim, you can always contact us to provide.
Furthermore, we do address legitimate concerns from site users quickly and effectively, but the truth is that a good number of the people complaining about being scammed by our site turn out to be con artists and frauds themselves:
If you need assistance, you can send an email to [protected]@freelancer.com including your username and ask to be transferred to me so I can handle it personally.
More Freelancer.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] www.freelancer.com - fake projects and identity 
- Freelancer.com - freelancer.com will steal your money 
- Freelancer.com - account closed, stole my money 
- [Resolved] Freelancer.com - scam 
- Freelancer.com - john franklin, franklin publications 6 
- Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com - charged my bank account a payment I don't know
- Freelancer.com - freelancer.com system failure, already paid for the project, they reversed the payment 
- Freelancer - stole my money and consumer exploitation
- Freelancer.com - they stole $300 from my account 
- Freelancer.com - cheating to make money, no business ethics