Freehold Nissan / would not honor 20% service discount as advertised in mailer rec'd
I had service performed for the following items:Reset Fuel Gauge 119.95, Idle bypass circuit, inspection of the engine Vacuum and fuel pressure sys. 128.95, [protected] Motorvac 24.50, Mat'ls 2.45.
Totalof $275.85 +19.31 Tx. I showed the repair Repr the mailer which stated that a "20% discount on any service" would be given. The repair repr stated that my repairs didnot qualify for the discount as they didnot meet their criteria for related service.
I believe that this is against the law as they should honor what has been Adverised. I am very unhappy with their resoning for rejecting the discount. I went their for service because of the discount and feel that I have been cheated out of the discount.
Ref: Invoice #434243, dtd 10sep09.
More Freehold Nissan Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan - nissan rogue
- Nissan Motor Company - dealer complaint
- Nissan - sentra
- Nissan - nissan xtrail ht32
- Nissan Motor Company - dealer rip off