Freedom Debt Reliefmoney paid out

I had been working with Freedom Debt relief since April of 2008.
I had paid them over 3500.00 dollars to settle a debt with a credit
card company.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Phoenix, AZWith just 3-4 months of having this card paid off
I was laid off and unable to make needed payments. When I asked
how it would work once I started working again they said that I
would have to start over again. They said that it was too bad and
never contacted me back about the refund.

Comments

Nov 21, 2009

freedom debt relief is not a good company I went to them with a $16.ooo 00 that was a judgement and at the end of the program I was in a $22.000.oo only about $8.000.00
    was paid and i was told i have to pay another 200.00 amonth which i cannot pay so after 2 months of paying Iwas send a notice that i now owed 13.000 what can i do now to solve the problem

• Ji
      Jun 02, 2015

I have a total loan of $28, 240 I already have put in $20, 000 into Freedomdebt relief account I have a total of 4 credit cards. I want to cancel this program what should I did get 2 1099c from 2of the credit card that was settle by me thru taxes around a total of$22, 000 added to my income so I loss a whole bunch of refund due to this and I payed the price, because they kept telling me it was settle but was not. How and will I get some type of refund? I can settle this on my own, they make you believe that they are taking care of you, but miss the first draft they are all over you! Should I seek a lawyer to recoup some of my losses or talk with FDR and ask to cancel and get back some money since they got paid not doing anything ? Please advise.