Freedom Debt Relief / 8/12 consecutive months left of $510.00 to debt free

1 San Mateo, California, MD, United States Review updated:

I signed on with freedom debt relief in October of 2014. About a year and 8 months and after paying off two creditors completely, I encountered financial trouble and I didn't have money to pay for drafts (this was during a period where no creditor was actively being paid by debt consolidation company; as two creditors were already paid off prior to the financial hardship and before any new active credit settlement was negotiated or accepted for settlement). After four months, ach debits resumed and a settlement was then agreed upon and after 8 consecutive months of paying $510.00 in monthly ach withdrawals and four months left of paying off third creditor, freedom debt relief takes all 8 of $510.00 monthly consecutive drafts as a result of the four months (when no payment was drafted when no creditors were actively being paid). Resulting in $4, 000 ach debits taken by freedom debt relief that was depleated and never paid to any creditor (despite falsely reporting on my client portal that the creditor was paid 8 months then claiming the creditor dropped the settlement after 8 consecutive payments where there were no missed drafts and only and 4 months remaining). The debt consolidation never paid the creditor any of those 8 month it claim as per shown on client portal (as evidenced when client called the original creditor to discover that freedom debt relief never paid them).

Or
Jan 22, 2019

Comments

• Fr
      28th of Jan, 2019

Hello! I’m very sorry to hear about the concerns you’re having with our program. We can assure you that we always have our client’s best interest in mind. That commitment to our clients is reflected within the program and our policy to not collect any settlement fees unless a debt is resolved. I would like the opportunity to review your account with you and resolve your complaint. Please contact me directly at 480-800-5951. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Alyx