Fox TV / joe buck & troy aikman
We've had enough of Joe Buck and Troy Aikman. I agree with impartiality in broadcasting sporting events, but Joe and Troy take it too far in the OTHER direction. I believe it would KILL Troy Aikman to say something good about the Cowboys, the team that won all his superbowl rings for him! Such negative and partiality has no place in ANY sporting event.
Just because Joe Buck's father was a sports announcer doesn't make him one! If I stand in my garage, that doesn't mean I'm a car!! Joe's calling of ANY sporting event we watch (football OR baseball) means an immediate MUTE BUTTON on our TV set. Can't stand the sight or sound of him or Troy. Give us a break!
More Fox TV Complaints & Reviews
- Fox TV Sports - score box off the screen 
- Fox News - too many comercials 
- FOX Sports - joe buck 
- Fox TV - complaints about shep smith, leland vitters, tarlov and fowler 
- Fox Network - indecent exposure 
- Fox TV - sap not available
- Fox TV - juan williams
- Fox TV - access to email comment
- Fox TV - sheppard smith 
- Fox TV - shepard smith