Four Seasons Nurseries / trees plants seed

2 orders and one replacement order 6 japanese cherry trees dead, 3 pink dogwood dead, 2 red oak dead, 2 jumbo spruce dead, lilies seed, wildflowers ??? i rose bush dead. they willnot replace the japanese cherry trees as they did before with dead ones, something wrong with this nursiery, also sent me a unwanted elm tree that ok great elm famous for deasease, probably killed the order. waste of time .going back to gurneys .

Ac

More Four Seasons Nurseries Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mi
      11th of Sep, 2008

Get online opinion before you send an order of money. Any nursery associated with Plantron, like Inter State, Kellys, Burgess, Richard Owen etc. are NOT interested in any business but MONEY. Totally unethical, rude, weasel clause that says, "return shipping label' or we will do nothing. They do not pack in peat, plastic, moisture, just dry dead roots. Very dissappointing to say the least and there is no one to protect US!...That is why they are in business!

• Fl
      11th of Nov, 2008

I ordered in August, now middle of November and no order recieved. They billed me immediately upon recieving my order but still never shipped. Saw bad reviews on internet and still ordered = BAD MISTAKE. Same company as "directgardening.com" or affiliated some way. I emailed, called, and they demanded that I send an actual letter to cancel the order (I did) but they won't acknowledge that they received it and won't acknowledge that they cancelled my order by email either. Horrible. What a wasted planting season. I cleared a 5 x 20 foot plot out for the plants that I ordered and planned the garden design and now have a bare plot. Great. Now weeds will grow there in the spring, I will have to locate new plants and re-design the garden, and I am burnt for $150. How lovely. I am thinking about driving to Bloomington and confronting those ba$tard$ directly.

• Mi
      4th of May, 2011

Ordered 2 dwarf fig tress from Four Seasons-Plantron... one arrived in dead. I've been calling for 3 days every hour and the phone has been off the hook.

Bttom line... DO BUINESS WITH SOMEONE ELSE...these people couldn't care less about you once they have your money.

Mike Cecchini
    Bethesda, Maryland
    (301) 654-3751

• Ir
      23rd of Apr, 2013

This very bad experience today, 4/23/13, has forced me to cancel the order. The phone operators knew nothing, were very rude, unhelpful and I am miserable for my 88 year old friend in a nursing home who was so looking forward to the plants he and his friend, Phyllis, picked. How can they stay in business with such disrespectful workers? I'm baffled and confused. I do not recommend this company: Four Seasons Nurseries, Inc.

• Ih
      30th of Apr, 2013

I called on 4/29 and was treated rudely by a customer service representative and then her supervisor. I was calling due to an incomplete order yet on the package label, whomever checked the order, called it fulfilled. I am being told to send a letter. I called the parent company today (4/30) and was told the manager was too busy to speak via phone. I am busy too but it was important to me to interupt my day to fix a wrong. I will go to Facebook and Twitter and voice my frustrations there so I can prevent someone else from this experience. Would I recommend? Hell No!