Fossil Group / staff at cheshire oaks store
I have recently purchased 2 watches in the above store on the 19th November and 7th December. On both occasions I was watched like a hawk which if I was a known thief would have been understandable. However, I am not but am I hard working individual who would like to browse shops without negative perceptions and with the respect afforded to other customers also in the store at those times. I have also been to your Birmingham store on the 10th December as I needed my second watch adjusted. I'd like to suggest that some of the staff at Cheshire Oaks spend some time in stores in more diverse parts of the country. As in doing so they may take a more rounded view that anyone is a potential thief. On the second visit to Fossil my husband saw a staff member counting the number of watches once we'd finished looking at them.
I've flagged this up with you as I may have been minded to let it go after one negative experience. The first time this was flagged up on the way home by my husband. However, on returning to the store I saw this for myself and I have to say it's not good enough and the fact that I was spoken to nicely does not disguise the fact that this is an unacceptable approach.
Mrs Toyin Higgs ([email protected])
More Fossil Group Complaints & Reviews
- Fossil Watch Company - fossil and their online gift certificates sucks! 
- Fossil Watch - watch repair 
- Fossil - repair centre trashed my limited ed watch
- Fossil Watch Co / Wrist Watch - bad quality watch band 
- Fossil - the watch is literally falling apart and they will not replace it 
- Fossil Group - faulty charger - even after sending the watch back I got the same charger (seems like running a scam)
- Fossil Group - men watch item number - ch-2890
- Fossil Group - cheating in billing for watch
- Fossil Watch - fossil watches
- Fossil Group - female watch brought from swindon uk outlet