Fossil Group / female watch brought from swindon uk outlet
I brought a female watch from Swindon UK Outlet almost 3 months back.
With in 2 days it stop working .I revisit outlet and executive told that it's battery issue.they helped to exchange the battery but after 2 days it start misbehaving . sometime is running before the exact time or behind the time.
I again visit the showroom as usual executive was rude and came with same issue.. battery problem.again same story get repeated.
Now on 29th Dec 2017 I revisit the showroom and as usual same solutions they provided.inspite of this pathetic experience watch still in not in good condition
During this period it was such bad experience.i brought 8 watches out of I exchange 3 with in 3-4 days coz of malfunction.
Such pathetic and insulting Experience from fossil Swindon outlet.As I am staying at reading UK traveling to Swindon costing me 23 pounds every time.
Aprat from costing it was so insulting movement when I present it as a gift and it was not working.staff was so rude and was not helping properly
It's waste of Money, time .I am looking for either exchange or refund or services with home delivery and pick up as well.
Otherwise I am going to put complain for misguiding and harshment of customer
More Fossil Group Complaints & Reviews
- Fossil Watch Company - fossil and their online gift certificates sucks! 
- Fossil Watch - watch repair 
- Fossil - repair centre trashed my limited ed watch
- Fossil Watch Co / Wrist Watch - bad quality watch band 
- Fossil - the watch is literally falling apart and they will not replace it 
- Fossil Group - men watch item number - ch-2890
- Fossil Group - cheating in billing for watch
- Fossil Watch - fossil watches
- Fossil Group - southcenter mall
- Fossil Group - wrist watch strap