[Resolved] Forzieri / Terrible scam, please don't buy from Forzieri!

1 Italy

I want to know where is my bag and I want it now! Forzieri is a terrible website and if I were you I would run away from it. These people scammed me and I lost over $1000 because of them. I will not give up until I get my money back or my bag. We are talking about $1000 and that's a lot of money, this is not funny!! I thought that Forzieri was a reputable store but it seems like they are nothing but thieves. I want to get at least some explanations but for some reason they do not reply. I give them one last chance, maybe they'll see this review and contact me. I hope. Otherwise I will contact the police and hire a lawyer!

• Resolution statement

• Forzieri Customer Care's Response, Jan 17, 2017

Hello Sir, Madame,
    I see you're referring to 839905, that is actually a cancelled order with incomplete payment, coming from the UK, with a value of £132.60 GBP.
    Can you let us know which order number are you referring to or which is the email address used to place the order?
    We'll be glad to double-check.
    Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Cheers,