Ford Motor Company / 2018 ford c-max

1 United States

I recently purchased a 2018 ford c-max titanium in december. As of to date I am pleased with the performance of the car. My complaint is the vehicle has poor workmanship within the vehicle. It seems as though they decided that year 2018 was the last year to manufacture this car and did not put much effort in the workmanship of the car. I am so disappointed, as I waited a few years before I finally decided to purchase a c-max.
The workmanship includes the whole dashboard area. That area does not align up properly you can see the displacement of the dashboard as they meet near the bottom window shield. Also, on the hatch door the molding inside the door is not afixxed together well. The leather dashboard has an area on both sides that is not smooth. You can see where something underneath is leaving an impression. You can see inside material stuffing at the dashboard near the window shield and also at the bottom front doors.in addition, the cd gets very hot when in use. Most of these problems are directly from the manufacturing plant. How can you say you have good quality control with all these problems?
Why disappoint your customers that way and make them not continue to be a life long customer. This is not the first ford we have purchased.

In