Force Factor / force factor

DO NOT FORCE FACTOR. I PURCHASE FORCE FACTOR AND RETURNED THE BOTTLE UNOPENED DURING THE FREE TRIAL AND THE COMPANY REFUSED TO GIVE ME MY 87 DOLLARS BACK. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM. NOTICE ALSO THE THE WEBSITE THAT ADVERTISE THE PRODUCT IS MISLEADING WHEN IT COMES TO WHO QUALIFIES FOR FORCE FACTOR. YOU CAN PUT IN ANY HEIGHT OR WEIGHT AND GOAL AND IT WILL ALWAYS SAY YOU QUALIFIED. YOU CAN SAY THAT YOU ARE 2 FEET 300 POUNDS AND WANT TO GAIN MORE WEIGHT AND YET THE WEBSITE SAYS YOU QUALIFY. I RETURNED THE PRODUCT BECAUSE OF THE DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING METHODS AND YET THEY REFUSE TO RETURN MY MONEY

Na

Comments

• Kd
      25th of Jan, 2010

Yes, it Force Factor is trouble. I tried it on a Saturday and had bad side effects--nausea, dizziness, and a petit mal seizure (note that I am taking medication for seizures, but hadn't had one in 2 years!). I tried to call on Monday morning during their regular business hours. I had to call 15 times before I could even get through to the customer service--"all lines busy" message over and over. Once I got through I was on hold for 10 minutes, "waiting for next available customer service rep". Then a message finally came on to call back during regular business hours from 7 AM to 8 PM CST--I was calling at 10 AM CST!!! I called again, having to try another 8 or 10 times before I got a call to connect and ring rather than "all lines are busy". After being on hold another 5 minutes I finally talked to a rep there and was told by a nice woman that my Force Factor Program has been canceled, and I will not receive any further charges, getting an e-mail confirming that while I was still on the phone with here. I will be keeping an eye on my credit card daily over the next several weeks to insure that no further charges appears--I'll post again.

• Cr
      30th of Jan, 2010

I also was duped after paying shipping for the trial sample 15 days later they without authoration charged my card $74.86.I missed the hidden fineprint when I complained. They agreed to give me a refund in two weeks. But that still doesn't pay for two bank overdrafts at $30.00 each. I haven't had an overdraft fee before this in eight years. Jan30-2010.

• Hh
      3rd of Feb, 2010

I totally agree this company is a complete JOKE! Just like the small print on the TV ads...my mistake that I missed it, but I won't make the mistake again. I called them and had the charges reversed and they gave me an RMA # to return the product and get the charges reversed on my bill. I am not even going to try the free sample now this makes me so skeptical!!!

• Dw
      4th of Feb, 2010

Did any of you actually USE the product? Or are you just complaining about the customer service? Does the product work or not??

• Kd
      4th of Mar, 2010

Writing to say my "subscription" was properly cancelled after going through the hell of trying to get a customer service rep on the phone. There were no additional charges made to my card. As for that last comment about whether I or anyone here tried the product. I think if you read my original post you'll see I *did* try it with some horrible side effects that prevented any attempt at getting a benefit from the product.

• Ru
      29th of Mar, 2010

Nothing is free in this world. I never buy online what I can get in store. Go to gnc and get a gold card and only pay 50.00 for 120 pills. A one month supply and there is no fine print or customer service to deal with.

• Wo
      25th of May, 2010

you people are dorks, if you knew how to read fine prints you would know that 18 days from the time you order you have to cancel or you will be charged $74.86 for product and shipping . Also what telephone number are you guys calling, Because i have no problem reaching force factors customer service. I ordered my free trial product after reading your comments and i "asked" questions about any further charges if any. You people need to be fair when posting your comments about any thing. Oh for the record i could care less about Force factor but i hate it when people such as you dorks give miss leading info.

• Wo
      25th of May, 2010

my advice to anyone. "Dont listen to anything that these people say nor what i say" call and do your own research and seek the truth for your self. Cause im the truth

• Te
      25th of Jun, 2010

same here...SH IT company with immoral & deceptive business practices. You can belive anything they write, say ...

woody d = ForceFacter

• Te
      28th of Jun, 2010

Contact the card issuer (visa, Matercard, Etc) immediately to dispute the charge and then file a complaint with the FTC. You can do that online at FTC.gov or by phone at 1-877-FTC-HELP.

• Sc
      26th of Jul, 2010

My name is Scout and I'm a Force Factor Representative.

Force Factor will never send you product after you've asked us not to. You can cancel your shipment at any time. Force Factor offers a complete 30 day money back guarantee from date of last shipment. Feel free to contact our professional customer service department at the number listed on our product or website.

-Scout

• Ih
      28th of Jul, 2010

[censored] you scout go to a tall building and jump! Peace!

• Ih
      28th of Jul, 2010

fvv

• Ro
      12th of Aug, 2010

I used the product as stated and received no benefit at all. None of the results as promised in the product literature resulted, even after taking two months supply. I recommend staying away from this product! Spend your money elsewhere...

• Lo
      24th of Aug, 2010

I have used force factor for 3 months, Don't rememer every day but get a instant pump if I take it before my workout

• Be
      25th of Aug, 2010

Hello world. I tried the product Force Factor; other than drying up my chest & irritate my skins...I found that the product can give you an edge. I felt I could work out longer, run longer, lift heavier. I wish that I could continue to take it, but unfortunately I had a reaction that I can not bear. Good luck for people who can. I envy you! Have a great workout.

• Ro
      17th of Oct, 2010

Go for Expand ... best nitro formula... been using for over 6 months.. its the best... 4 pills a day... and hey.. google it and u will know.. and Scout... do as ihduhdh says ;-)

• Sc
      3rd of Nov, 2010

sounds like most of the negative reviews are people that haven't even tried the product even the kid with the skin reaction like the way it made him feel during his workout. Anyway Im thinking about trying this and was just wondering if anyone had an comparison with Force Factor and NO Xplode. I used NO Xplode 2 years ago and I loved the boost it gave me but it came with jitters and other small side effects so if anyone could give me any advice that would be great, preferably not from the douche bags that haven't even tried the product. Thanks

• Ko
      15th of Nov, 2010

I DI NOT HAVE ANY PROPLEM WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE WHEN ORDERING MY FREE SAMPLE BECAUSE I ASKED IF THERE WOULD BE ANY FURTURE BILLING AND THEY TOLD ME YES.
    THEN I TOLD THEM I'LL TRY THE SAMPLE BEFORE ORDERING AND THEY COMPLIED.
    I WILL NOT TAKE THIS PRODUCT ANYMORE DUE TO GETIING DIZZY AND PUKING EVERY WHER AFTER I TOOK THE CORRECT DOSES.
    I GOT SICK AFTER THE FORTH TIME IN TAKING IT...

• Bu
      28th of Nov, 2010

I went to GNC and got the product. Great product with no jittery side effects. I have only been using 3 weeks now and have had no side effects. My workouts have been great and see great improvements in my strength and energy levels. I am also using a whey protein right after workouts. I reccomend this product to any one who wants to have a higher level of energy and see improvements in there workouts.