Food Network / challenge-holiday window
I recently was able to set and watch all my missed shows from the DVR and one that I never miss is food challenge. Due to my busy Sunday I always DVR and watch it on Monday and them call my sister to talk about all the great things on the show. However this week will is different. I was so excited when I woke up but to my surprise my sister sent me a text to skip this weeks show and not t watch because it was such a joke! I have always trusted the judges and and agree with them 98% of the time. I disregard her warning set down with my coffee to enjoy.
I heard the heart felt story of a competitor needing money for her sick child and of coarse it pulls on the heart strings but this is not who needs the money the most but the quality of the job you do. In the end I respect the judges to make the right decision after all that is why they are there. In the end I see two holiday windows that are good and deserve an honorable mention for there hard work and one clear winner. As do the judges as from early comments in the show. As the winner is read off all I can think about is you have to be kidding me! The snow man are way to over scaled for this piece as mentioned by the judges and you can so see the rice cereal under the fondant as mentioned by the judges. the back drop looked like the slopped icing on it the hole thing was third place at best!
The only reason she one was due to pulling the judges heart strings. I have lost respect for these so called professionals. Its one thing to give a the money out for charity to help someone but to falsely give it out on a challenge for inaccurate work because you feel sorry for them is totally inappropriate. Everyone in the world has problems some worse than others but there is no honor in giving a prize to someone that doesn’t deserve it. You should have given it to the real winner and have them split it with her as a good gesture. I am sorry to say you will no longer be apart of my Monday mornings. Why watch it if it is a joke!
More Food Network Complaints & Reviews
- Food Network Magazine - renewal scam 
- Food Network - giada dilaurentis 
- Food Network - martha stewart chopped judge 
- Food Network - the product is under warranty, the company is not responding the request to exchange and return the product
- Food Network Magazine - paid subscription/not receiving 
- Food Network - 10-pc. nonstick ceramic copper cookware set
- Food Network - food network knife butcher block
- Food Network - 12 in anodized non stick pan
- Food Network - food network 3pc cookie sheet set
- Food Network - 8 qt stainless steel pot with lid and strainer (pasta pot)