Food City — pharmacy upcharging medication due to "availability"x
We went to pick up a monthly, common prescription, but this time, they over charged $50! And the reason, or more like the excuse they used, was "it cost more this time due to availability".See Top 10 Worst Companies in Clinton, ARHow is that for one, good customer service, for a regular customer, and for two, how is that legal? And how are people supposed to know, when they come to pick up month prescriptions, if the total price is going to change on a whim? Due to "availability"? This strikes me as wrong, unbusinesslike, and fraudulent. Please explain how this is ok?
Updated by RamaNefru · Apr 28, 2017
This was not in Arkansas, as it says, but Clinton, Tennessee.
More Food City Complaints & Reviews
- Food City - employee complaint 
- Food City - rude cashier
- Food City - drugged out employees 
- Food City - harassment 
- Food City - inappropriate grasping of cutomers wallet 
- Food City - unauthorized atm charge
- Food City - gas attendent 
- Food City - bakery deli manager 
- Food City - unsanitary needs
- Food City - wic