Folica (folica.com) / failure to refund returned item
Hello: I placed an order at Folica.com (Order No. 4754926) on March 2/07 for an epilator (hair removal device). Two days later (March 4/07), I realized that I had actually intended to a rechargeable model, not the non-rechargeable model. I immediately asked Folica to cancel the order, who advised me:
"Unfortunately we are unable to change your order since it has already shipped out. If you do not want the merchandise you can easily refuse the package with UPS and they will quickly send it back to us or you return any single product back to us within 30 days of the purchase for a full refund."
I followed these instructions, refusing delivery of the first order, that was subsequently returned to Folica, verified by the UPS tracking information. Charges for both orders subsequently appeared on my credit card statement, and despite 5 emails subsequent emailed requests from me to Folica, I have not received *any* response, whatsoever, from them from March 5/07 to now, Apr. 21/07.
I am very disappointed by the lack of response from Folica regarding my inquiries /refund. They are clearly not adhering to their stated Customer Satisfaction policy (http://www.folica.com/Customer_Servic_d1280.html), which states:
"100% Secure and safe. 30 day money back guarantee.... 'At Folica, we provide consumers the information they need with world-class customer service, no gimmicks, no games, no hidden cost!' - Jackie, Customer Service Team."
Perhaps an outside party can help me get a response from Folica, regarding this matter?!
Sincerely yours, G.S.
P.S. Please email me, if you would like to review a copies of my order with Folica, my email correspondence including unanswered requests for clarifications and updates, and the UPS tracking history, that I can send via email.
8 Corporate Drive
Cranbury, NJ 08512
More Folica (folica.com) Complaints & Reviews
- Folica.com - sells fake product 
- Folica.com - failure to refund / bad customer service 
- Folica.com - folica sells fake ghd flat irons/ no warranty through ghd 
- www.folica.com - warranty scam! 
- Lookfantastic.com - worst customer service I have experienced so far 
- LookFantastic - order did not get delivered
- LookFantastic - order cancelled but refund not done
- LookFantastic - impossible to cancel
- LookFantastic - won't order again
- Lookfantastic.com - this company is really unprofessional, better avoid them