FNB / prepaid electricity
I have bought the prepaid electricity of R50-00 then rejected, R50-00 again, rejected again, on the 26th March 2009 and the metre doesn't accept the energy then i have phoned fnb cellphone banking on [protected] REF. [protected]. Then the fnb gave me this number [protected] to phone eskom, then they say we will look forward to it REF. [protected]. On the 27th March i've gone to eskom to claim the issue, then they said there's no reflection on the system and i have to to the fnb again. FNB phoned eskom and try to resolve the issue the i;ve god the REF. [protected] and the feedback was state as the query has been locked. Since then on Saturday 04 March 2009 i've gone to Mafikeng Branch to try to cut my long road i have been traveling between FNB and eskom, no solution of sitting down, waisting my time in the branch. Good people please help me please! please!!!
Why the electricity from Pick'n Pay and Shoprite gone through the same meter number, it means FNB have knocked me daylight, R100-00 in total for electricity and i have waisted airtime for phoning the bank and eskom.
Now the question is should i leave my bank go elsewhere to buy electricity, whereby i'm paying service for my bank?
Is this the support i should have to my bank?
More FNB Complaints & Reviews
- First National Bank - scam of lottery 
- First National Bank - won yahoo mail lottery 
- FNB - reverse transactions 
- First National Bank [FNB] - claim deposit first national bank 
- First National Bank - fraud in won lottery amount payment 
- First National Bank [FNB] - bank charges levied against cheque account
- First National Bank [FNB] - fnb card division
- First National Bank [FNB] - business banking
- First National Bank [FNB] - forex
- First National Bank [FNB] - cheque card dispute ref. no [ref:20180820_162839844]