Flying Hills Apartment Co. / Terrible customer service / crappy apartments

It's not a coincidence that this place has the word "corporation" in the title. Flying Hills Apartments makes you feel like just another number.

I spent a year here and I'm just glad it's over with. The people in the office are just rude and could care less about any of your issues. Charlene Zawaski in particular is extremely condescending and might as well be a robot for as much emotion as she shows.

As for the apartments themselves, well the walls might as well not exist for how thin they are. And the number one problem BUGS. Maybe it's because the place is in the middle of a forest but I've never seen so many damn bugs in an apartment before. The quality of everything in the apartments is mediocre and they expect you to buy your own washer/dryer and refrigerator. I would never recommend this place to anyone especially with how rude the office staff was. Flying Hills is close to reading which probably explains most of this. (Reading being one of the crappiest cities in the country..)

I would never recommend Flying Hills Apartments to anyone unless they enjoy bugs and terrible customer service. Their website is http://www.flyinghills.com/

More Flying Hills Apartment Co. Complaints & Reviews

Comments

17th of Dec, 2007

First of all the Flying Hills Apartments is not a corportationbut a company.

After reviewing our files, I could not find an apartment that was rented to a John Snyder. Yes, most of our apartments are in a wooded area and you will see a few BUGS, but we respond to all maintenance calls within 24 to 48 hours and would have sent an exterminator to the apartment if we had been notified.

We have 553 apartments in this community and if this is the only complaint, we must be doing something right.

Please vistit our website www.flyinghills.com and see for yourself how beautiful Reading, Pa can be.

• Da
      28th of May, 2013

Wow, the response is quite ignorant to say the least. I can see why you gave this review.