FlowerShopping.com / lying website price gouging

1 Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

On july 13, 2015 I ordered a flower bouquet for $29.66 online at flowershopping.com to be delivered to my niece for her birthday. When I saw a photo of her with the flowers I was shocked. It was about 7 flowers jammed into a vase with a horrible ribbon around it - nothing like the photo in their website. I sent the photo and the website picture to flowershopping. They replied 'oh yes, it is not good'. After days of emails, all they would do was a 30% discount on the product. The delivery cost $14.95, 1/3 of the total price. Today I checked my credit card and a) they did not give any refund b) they lied on their website. They said it was $29.66 but in reality it was not canadian dollars though the website never said that. The cost of the flowers was $44.61 us.. Plus $14.95 delivery. Not only did they deliver a horrible pitiful bouquet, they price gouged by lying on their website, never saying it wasn't candian dollars and also giving a very unrealistic exchange rate on top of that. Never buy from them. I won't.in 65 years of living, I have never seen such a swindle on a simple thing like flowers.

Ca