FlowerShopping.com / floral arrangements / no credit provided for wrong item sent
do not order from flowershopping.com
we ordered premium they sent standard - they claimed to be in richmond hill, ontario canada - they are in fact in the us. they then charge your credit card foreign exchange charges.
we sent a picture of the arrangement - they agreed it was the wrong arrangment. but they drop off of communication - and stall - claiming they will credit your account. it never happens. they new they sent the wrong arrangement - but still charged our card for the full price. then they claimed it was two weeks and they wouldn't be crediting anything to my account.
how do these people get away with this!!!
i've never had this happen - and i never will again!!! particularly by these pos's.
first photo is the advertised 'standard' arrangement
the second one is what was received - it was suppose to be the premium version!!! and looks nothing like the advertised one!!!
More FlowerShopping.com Complaints & Reviews
- FlowerShopping.com - no delivery 
- FlowerShopping.com - terrible service - do not use 
- FlowerShopping.com - stay away 
- FlowerShopping.com - late delivery 
- FlowerShopping.com - awful customer service
- FlowerShopping.com - false advertising
- FlowerShopping.com - delivery or lack of, and no contact
- FlowerShopping.com - non delivery of product, unauthorized charges to my credit card, processing refunds
- FlowerShopping.com - flower delivery
- FlowerShopping.com - flowers/chocolate $160.00