[Resolved] Florydaydress

Hi, I have just received 2 beautiful dresses from this company.
The dresses are well made but one is simply too large & I need to return it promptly, with in 14days to receive refund.
I cannot find a Returns address anywhere on their Site.
After a Live Chat, I was given this link but it simply brings me to this Complaints page ... ?
How do I return the dress without an Address !! ????
Very time consuming and worrying !

• Resolution statement

FloryDay customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Sep 08, 2016

Hi totley,

It is shame to know that one dress is big for you. Would you please let us know your order number and we'll help you out. Please send us your order number to [protected]@floryday.com and your request. We'll give you a reply in 24 hours after you submit the email.

Floryday

• mbrezial's Response, Jan 14, 2017

There No way to submit a return

• susannaneu's Response, Mar 14, 2017

bitte leinen sie mir die adresse mit, wohin ich die sendung retournieren kann!!!

• susannaneu's Response, Mar 14, 2017

bitte geben sie mir die rücksend adresse!

• susannaneu's Response, Mar 14, 2017

bitte, bitte geben sie uns eine rücksend adresse bekannt!!

• susannaneu's Response, Mar 14, 2017

bitte, wir brauchen eine adresse!

• susannaneu's Response, Mar 14, 2017

wohin kann ich die Bestellung zurücksenden???

• susannaneu's Response, Mar 14, 2017

bitte geben sie uns eine adresse in der Schweiz bekannt!
    susanne neukom

• susannaneu's Response, Mar 15, 2017

das kleid ist mir viel zu eng, ich möchte es zurückschicken. bitte geben sie mir eine rücksende adresse an!
    wenn die frage unvollständig sein sollte, was sie wiederholt antworteten, sagen sie uns bitte, was noch fehlt.

• Gerd Sund's Response, Jul 09, 2017

I do not want this dress

• lukaku's Response, Jul 24, 2017

I am being put off, fobbed off and treated very badly by Floryday. the dress was returned to Milton keynes and signed for on the 4th July at 11.41 a.m. by a person called Liu...I asked for a refund but am still waiting, If this cannot resolved amicably I will have no alternative but to take county court action to recover my losses of £39.08

• Fr4med's Response, Oct 24, 2017

They still haven't sent me a returns address

• Sandy Wurts's Response, Jan 22, 2018

I would like a refund

poor quality, too big

• R bell's Response, Mar 24, 2018

not feeling like there is any hope for this expensive dress; it is ugly, doesn't fit.

• R bell's Response, Mar 24, 2018

doesn't fit, ugly, too expensive, poor quality

• Pip York's Response, Jun 12, 2018

My order # is
    [protected]

The 3 dresses are all too big and of very poor quality.

I wish to return them immediately but cannot find a return address.

Kindly respond today.

Regards Pip York

• chamballu's Response, Jul 21, 2018

avoir le plus tôt possible une adress pour renvoi!!!

• Georgia Thomas's Response, Aug 20, 2018

I have done everything I could to communicate with you and will not pay $5.00 to get satisfaction from this company. I have stopped payment so hope you send a return for the jumpsuit.

• Joyce hemond's Response, Sep 06, 2018

Need the return address or phone number please !
    Joyce hemond

To
Sep 08, 2016

Comments

Aug 14, 2018
    Floryday - attente d'adress pou renvoi d'articles
    le mans france
    France

Bonsoir,

Je demande, en vain, l'adresse de retour en Belgique pour achats trop petits
    plusieurs mail ont été échangés mais toujours rien; C'est désespérant !! pourtant il été noté en préambule que tous colis renvoyés, cela ne posait aucun probleme; Je suis sceptique...

sentiments distingués
    Eliane Chamballu

• Fl
      Aug 14, 2018
    Flory Day - I ordered dress scarf two braclets, bathsuits about a month ago have not received it as of yet what is going on.
    china
    Maine

I ordered my things about a month ago have not received my items yet. Rebekah L. Taylor 3888 w. pescador drive, Coeur d alene idaho 83815
    Phone [protected]. Please mail me my package immediately. Or I will ask the bank to refund my money this is absurd. Waiting a month.

• Fe
      Aug 14, 2018
    Floryday - I have paid and received confirmation of two purchases but have not had the delivered yet! Please inform me of delivery!
    United Kingdom

The tracking numbers of the following items are as follows
    Please advise

• Pa
      Aug 15, 2018
    Floryday - product and service
    China
    Floryday.com

I ordered a shirt on 8th March. Had given up on it arriving and went on holiday. It arrived in June. It is a very cheap quality shirt and hideously ugly - nothing like it looked in the picture. I will not be recommending this company to anyone.

• Pi

No response

• Br
    Floriday - Non delivery of paid for goods

I am a UK Resident

This Company has a UK unobtainable customer service, they do not answer the phone number given. Having belatedly read all the astonishing reviews about the appaling service I wish I had never duped into parting with my hard earned money. TOO late
    Why does not the British Ombudsman investigate this Company.

Floryday - Dress
    Cape Coral
    Florida

The dress was advertised as cotton fabric. What I received was a cheap polyester fabric. It appears to be a knock off rather than what I ordered. It also took two months to receive it. I request a refund.

• Sh
    Floryday - Customer services
    London
    England, Greater London
    United Kingdom

I purchased a dress which is in suitable all I want to do is return it they won't give me a address it's a scam if I dont get a reply I will take it to the papers and more they are fast enough to take people's money that people work hard for they should be shut down absolutely disgusting

• Vi
    Floryday - Womans top
    I HAVE NO IDEA
    FLORYDAY.COM

Can get no information or response regarding my order. The charge was placed to y card 11 days ago and the site is still showing that the item has not been processed? i e-mailed 2x and got no response!!
    order #[protected]

• Je
    Floryday - ([protected]) Long Sleeve, Collarless Blue Coat
    Derry, Northern Ireland
    United Kingdom

I am so disappointed. Your product bears no resemblance to what you had advertised whatsoever. It has a collar for a start. It looks nothing like the picture you advertise and I am absolutely gutted.

Please advise how I can get a full refund asap. I will never shop with Floryday again. This is just awful.

Jeanette Hutton

• Rb
    Floryday - [protected] dress

ordered above dress /2/25/18,
    3/23/18 just received. It is too big and quality poor.
    Need to return
    It is for my daughters wedding so needs to be up to the standard it was advertised as.

• Dh
      Aug 20, 2018
    Floryday - item returned awaiting a refund
    CARLISLE
    England, Cumbria
    United Kingdom

an item was returned to you on the 3rd April 2018 and i am still awaiting my refund!

PURCHASE DETAILS/ INVOICE ID= [protected]
    TRANSACTION ID = 5AD75598NW521123E
    AMOUNT PAID = £37.52

MY CERTIFICATE OF POSTING REQUIRING A SIGNATURE
    REFERENCE NUMBER = GK702734065GB
    RETURNED TO ZC HOLDING (HK) LIMITED.
    SENT 03/04/2018.

PLEASE SEND REFUND.

Floryday - Blouse
    not sure....
    United Kingdom

I ordered a blouse from Floryday...it took almost a month to get it because it
    came from China! It was too small and after sending it to the address for returns they refused the package costing me $15 for postage and sent it back!!

• Lu
    Floryday - Sweater size, too small
    Newark
    Delaware

Hi. I just received my sweater from floryday. The size is way to small for a large. Plus it takes to long for my package to get here. Please can you credit my acct. I appreciate your help. Judith o'brien 800 Greystone lane. apt 2a, Newark Delaware. 19711

• Pa
      Aug 20, 2018
    Floryday - Wool Coat ([protected])

I bought a Wool Coat ([protected]). The item was not what pictured and
    didn´t fit right the quality is not to my standards. Late delivery.
    I would like to return it as soon as possible.

• Al
      Aug 21, 2018
    Floryday - Returning dresses
    Dallas
    Texas

I have sent an email on 4/18 at 8am and was supposed to receive a return email 24 hours later with instfurjons on how to return these items. My order number is [protected]. I have received them on 4/16 and they do not fit and I wish to return. I need A RETURN ADDRESS AND YOU DO NOT PROVIDE IT!!! I need my money back!!!

• He
      Aug 21, 2018
    Floryday - Refurn information
    United Kingdom

Please can i have the return address please as am trying to return items, Getting no response from emails and ticket raised.

• Ge
      Aug 26, 2018
    Floryday - No communication
    unknown

ga.[protected]@cox.net [protected]
    7/29/18 order #[protected] floral short sleeve midi A-line dress [protected]
    total price $75.97
    Todate have not heard a peep from your company. Cancel order, request refund and advise

• Li
    Floryday - I have never received order
    Oversees somewhere

I placed an order August the eighth and I still have not received it. It says it been shipped I have nothing. There is no phone number, and I've tried emailing them nothing works

Sep 01, 2018
    Floryday - dresses ordered paid for, not delivered

On the 7October 2017 I ordered 3 dresses from FloryDay Online clothing
    I Paid R2293.92cents which has gone off my account. I Have transaction confirmation.

I have not received anything yet.

I would like a refund.

Reference no 1942925

• Sh
      Sep 01, 2018
    Floryday - items that need to be returned. wrong size.
    Warren
    Michigan

Just received (2) Pink Jackets that are too small, as well as not satisfied with the quality of fabric.
    Need to return and credit my account. I would like to select an alternate selection for the items delivered, as well as return them.

• Su
      Sep 01, 2018
    Floryday - return address in belgium
    Konstanz
    Germany

I have ordered a dress [protected] that doesnt suit me. But Floryday doesnt give me the return address in Belgium. I have already emailed several times.

• Ca
      Sep 02, 2018
    Floryday - returns information
    United Kingdom

the items i have been sent are of poor quality and sizing seems not
    to fit with british sizes.I want to return these item but i cannot follow the complicated insructions 31814cob35000f84ba order no4sm85728e6569031t
    ZC Holdings(HK) Limited

• Va
      Sep 04, 2018
    Floryday - black dress m [protected] [protected]
    Belgium

I received the dress but I d'ont like the model and in addition she is too
    long I would like to know how to send it back ????
    Thanks a lot - fee.du.[protected]@hotmail.com

• Me
    Floryday - Ordered a dress
    FloryDay.com

Did not like how the dress fit and looked. When we tried to return it (within the 14 days) they made it difficult. They want photos and a write-up of the problem. Difficult to return. I don't recommend this company.

• Li
      Sep 05, 2018
    Floryday - duffle coat ([protected]) duffle coat ([protected])
    Guang Dong
    China

The products does not fit me, they are both much too small for me.
    I want to return the products and also demand to get may payment refunded.
    I am very annoyed about this firm FLORYDAY!!!

Please send me an address to which I can return the products as soon as possible.

• Ju
      Sep 05, 2018
    Floryday - order & payment not accepted!
    Bridgewater
    Massachusetts
    Australia

Less than 1 hour ago, I ordered a silk dress (for wedding soon), a cotton shirt plus 2 other shirts - and gave my credit card details, Feeling happy about my choices - I wish you to reply with a reason for 00PS-Mistake (when it had been checked twice!).
    Pls reply asap
    Julia Darch
    O/No [protected]

Thanking you.

Sep 10, 2018
    Floryday - faux fur jacket
    United Kingdom

my order was placed bout 2wk ago and it said 7 to 10 days for delivery and I'm still waiting this is outrageous!!! your feed back as a lot of complains...OMG
    number is [protected]...£24, 79 FUR JACKET MY EMAIL IS [protected]@gmail.com will be waiting for your reply thanks.

• So
      Sep 10, 2018
    Floryday - wrong dress
    Cape Town
    South Africa
    Floryday.com

The dress does not look like the dress in the picture. I want to change it for another. And your complaint format is not user friendly!

• Fr
      Sep 11, 2018
    Flory Day - returns. no forwarding returns address being supplied
    United Kingdom

Have submitted two returns forms online for a dress which is too large and wish to return and my money back. Not heard a thing from them, have also called the London number given and left message. The contact email is unavailable. Is this a scam company?? Really need the money back as I'm skint now, please can anyone let me know please

Floryday - Ordered goods not received
    Coffs Harbour
    Austria

Ordered number 1133415 and 1198840 these were ordered months ago and I still haven't received them I want an answer ASAP or a complete refund thank you

• Vi
      Sep 18, 2018
    Floryday - product too small and wish to return
    Homosassa
    Florida

Order # [protected] the dress is too small and nowhere can I find how or where to return it to, nor is there any way to print out a return sticker. Please advise.

Vilma Zaccariello
    [protected]@tampabay.rr.com

• Do
    Floryday - returning items
    United Kingdom

I wish to return Stripe Cute Chiffon Collar 3/4 sleeve blouse.
    This is the third time I have asked where do I return it to and I had had no response from the company. I don't know what else I can do

My invoice number is: [protected]

HS Code [protected]

From Dorothy Eslor
    19 Beechcroft
    Ballymoney
    BT53 6NF

Floryday - Dress
    Floryday.com

Ordered a dress doesn't fit well need to return ! Going to a wedding in November! Order number is [protected] please help me to get at least a phone number. ..?
    Joyce Hemond

• Di
      Sep 20, 2018
    Floryday - [protected]
    floryday.com

I ordered 2 dresses a earlier this summer from Floryday, and on-line retail outlet selling dresses.
    One was for a wedding but it arrived too late for the wedding. I need to return it.
    I have emailed asking how to do this. I have not yet had the instructions on how to send this dress back.
    Please action immediately.
    Regards
    Diane Curtis Preston

• De
      Oct 15, 2018
    Floryday - there is no way to return item I want credit for it

I need to return item and the form will NOT submit, please send to me asap

• Be
      Oct 16, 2018
    Floryday - dresses
    FloryDay.com

I ordered 3 dresses on July 24.2017
    I do not have the order number since no invoice was in the box. They do not fir and I wish to return them Where do I send them??
    Please advise

• Lu
    Floryday - still awaiting a refund for a dress returned on the 4th july
    Ormskirk, England, Lancashire

Dress returned on the 4th July, and signed for by Liu
    Despite many requests still awaiting refund
    Very disappointed, awful service

• Cl
    Floryday - return of items
    florydays.com

I have tried 3 times to contact this company to try to return my items. I was told returning items was very easy it seems not. 4 days now I have been trying to contact them. They keep issuing me a ticket but then I do not here any more. Please help

• Ge
      Oct 21, 2018
    Floryday - polyester geometrisk kort erm maxi casual kjole ([protected])

I do want to send back the dress:My name is Gerd Sund, Brynjeveien 4, 7725 Steinkjer.My e-mail adress is: gerd.[protected]@ntebb.no, Tlf.nr.[protected], Ordernr.[protected]