[Resolved] Florydaydishonest company

I have ordered an item from this terrible company and I do regret that I did not check the reviews online.
I placed my order and paid for it. Later I got contacted by FloryDay and was told that they did not receive the money. I immediately contacted my bank to see did the payment went through or not and was told that FloryDay did get it. But these people kept telling me there was no money and asked me to pay again but I refused. Then they just stopped replying to my messages.
I found their Facebook page and tried to contact them there but nothing. Then I left a negative review on their page and it was immediately deleted. I left another one and got blocked.
I already contacted my bank and asked for help. Just to be sure I also blocked FloryDay. Do not believe this company, they are very dishonest!

• Resolution statement

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Aug 15, 2016

Dear Yuus00181,

It is a shame to know what happened. Would you please let us know your order number and we'll help you with the order.

Would you please send us your order number and request to [protected]@floryday.com with the subject "complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"? Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible.

Floryday

Yu
Jul 14, 2016

Comments

• Re
      Oct 14, 2016

Before I placed an order with you, I called to ask about the return policy. I was told "Returns are accepted within the first week." NOTHING was said about items not fitting being an unacceptable reason for returning. THAT is ridiculous! Your clothes are crap, and you're liars on top of that. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS GARBAGE, people!!!

•   Jul 12, 2017

@Rebecca Freeman Dear Rebecca, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to know that you are not satisfied with your order. We do have easy return policy. Would you please let us know your order number and we will check it further for you and help you out. Please send us your order number and request to [protected]@floryday.com with the subject "complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"? Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible. Thank you.

Floryday Service Team

Aug 18, 2017

@Rebecca Freeman Hear Hear - total [censor] company

• Su
      Jun 02, 2017

Dont ever order from floryday - very dishonest company. they don't respond oh and the clothes are not stocked but made! doesn't say anything on the web that this is what happens!!
    If you value your money, don't waste it on this company, because you will receive crap product and loads of problems trying to get a refund.
    Don't use floryday - tell your friends

•   Jul 12, 2017

@Susannah Bacon Dear Susannah, thank you for your comment. We are sorry that there might be some misunderstanding. We do indicate on our check out page that it needs preparing time for each item. Some of items with stocks will be sent out very soon after you place the order. Would you please let us know your order number and we will check your order. Please send us your order number and request to [protected]@floryday.com with the subject "complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"? Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible.

Floryday Service Team

• Ca
      Oct 03, 2017

FloryDay emailed me and told me they are cancellingwill my order because they didnt recieve verification of my xredit card in time. Okay, I go to place the order AGAIN and it's still pending on the website (yet, in this time period it has been quick and easy for them to cancel one of my preorders). I have emailed them (both service and feedback) 18 times! Eighteen! And they refuse to help me, cancel the order on the page, etc they just respond with my inquiry has been "noted." They will not send me items or cancel my transaction or even properly reslond to me!

• Qa
      Apr 06, 2018

I am not complaining I am writing to go against the norm, I have received excellent service from yourselves although I had to have a refund on two of the items due to sizing but if I go into a shop I might need to try different sizes on when I try on different items so that is not a problem, my refund experience was excellent money back an my account within a few days. Very impressed. Thank you

Josephine McCarron

• Hc
      Apr 23, 2018

Floryday is a rip of company, do not order anything from Floryday, your Item will never reach you and you will not get your refund too. I had ordered item in February came March no Item received, I had to cancel the item and requested refund until today (April) not received my refund. This company is a real fraud looking at all the reviews.

• So
      Sep 05, 2018

Total scam and I never have got my return refund.

Oct 15, 2018

Looking at a few items, although I knew that the materials would not be fantastic because of the prices, I ordered a top, a dress, and 2 pairs of shoes. My shoe size is 38 but I ordered size 39 as it was for winter wear. These shoes are not even size 36 ! the dress material I could use for dusting and the jumper is one of the most horrific colour and nothing to do with the photos ! I therefore contacted the return department asking them for an address where to post the goods. So far no reply and looking at the amount of complains on this site, I do not think I will. I am going to make sure that they are not allowed to advertise on Facebook any longer

[protected]@the-redds.net